OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Vomits+Lagoons.. not bad

So maybe 2017 Oreos will be 1.0 + 2.0 :smokin  

like the zoom agility release of 2016:

^ I did.... I was going to swap them, but I was really underwhelmed with them when they arrived. I returned them to nike.

They were just as easy. You could have copped normal sizes in the heart of the size run even at 1030. If you didn't cop you were schleep and didn't try until it was too late

maybe easy for you but not for me.

we all have different experiences copping sneakers

wide awake and tried at 10am multiple times and kept getting errors. in line... didn't get them. tried different other outlets... nothing.

was able to cop 3 pairs of space jams with ease compared to 0 olive racers

Any sites have a size 10 in the olives? Nike cancelled my sneakers order with no explanation.

Any sites have a size 10 in the olives? Nike cancelled my sneakers order with no explanation.
If 10 is your true size, you're going to need a 10.5 in these. If this is the case, I have a 10.5 I can help you out with before it goes back to Nike later today.

That pic is making me regret selling my pair of red racers, I had the OG one AND the re-release but resold them both 
mean.gif

But I'd kill for a pair of Midnights / Blackouts with the white sole in 9.5 for around retail, Nike pls

That pic is making me regret selling my pair of red racers, I had the OG one AND the re-release but resold them both :smh:

But I'd kill for a pair of Midnights / Blackouts with the white sole in 9.5 for around retail, Nike pls

You mean the knit by nights? I lucked up and copped a pair off eBay for 195 that's the lowest I've seen those going for since they were Nike lab and very limited. If you find them for retail your the man lol. Now if I can only finangle a pair of multi 2.0s my life will be complete lol

Ended up pulling the trigger on the Triple Black Midnight racers earlier today from NDC with the gift card promo. Wanted to complete my triple black trio with the TB FKR since I was able to cop both the TB UB and TB UC that released around the same time. My main reason for getting them though was to see how they compare in person to my Knit by Night Blackout racers, so I will write up a detailed review here of the differences once they arrive in case anyone was interested.

I like how Nike gives you until 12/25 to use the gc promo. I told my family members and in-laws (prior to) that all i want is a $25 Nike GC.

Just hoping they all deliver 
roll.gif

You mean the knit by nights? I lucked up and copped a pair off eBay for 195 that's the lowest I've seen those going for since they were Nike lab and very limited. If you find them for retail your the man lol. Now if I can only finangle a pair of multi 2.0s my life will be complete lol
yeah man, I've seen a pair online for $220 but its .5 smaller than my actual Racer size. The max I'll pay is maybe around $200 with shipping + fees included. It just continues to irk me how limited they were.

Last edited:
yeah man, I've seen a pair online for $220 but its .5 my actual Racer size. The max I'll pay is maybe around $200 with shipping + fees included. It just continues to irk me how limited they were.

You mean the KBNs or the multi 2s. I'd gladly pay 220 for multi 2 but that's me those are one of my holy grails and I can't find any in my size less than 300. I'm getting these multi 2 that drop in 2017 ain't nothing stopping me if they are any where close to the multi 2s of 2015

Back
Top Bottom