OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
got the all-whites from undefeated earlier today:

very happy to have gotten them early

no release day nonsense for me

(also, the only 3m on this shoe is on the heel tab; just thought i'd take pics with flash cause they made the swoosh more visible and i thought it looked cool)

Wooooo sweet. I'm regretting on my y3 pure boost purchase now. Shd just hang on for this!

Same here.. Wolf Grey and University Red are two of my top 5 nike colours and to have it encompass in one shoe... [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

These are a must cop for me but I have some expenses coming up so I dont want to purchase them this Friday. Do you think they will be around next week or two?
Nike has been playing games recently with the racers. They seem to sell out quickly, even though resale for racers is dead. If its like the fire roosters, they will be sold out on NDC in popular sizes after a few hours. I'm going to be purchasing right when they go live. I like these grey/red racers as well. I am going to try and double up on them.
I don't know enough about the stock numbers to give you a solid answer but I would say they will probably sell out as @dragicon  mentioned. You may have a shot at somewhere overseas - EU but I would play it safe and try and cop tomorrow.

Honestly since I copped the all whites, I'ma pas on the No Parkings lol, they nice but I'm good. Plus, gotta save for the blue glows and MC 2.0 rerelease

It's super easy and you don't have to pay for the return shipping. Just drop it off at UPS and get your tracking

Thank you and how quickly does Nike refund you? I can technically afford these shoes but I have taxes and stuff coming up so I dont want to be in the hole if I owe too much money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You can also return them at any Nike store / outlet, and then it will process quicker as you don't have to wait for the package to arrive at the returns department.

on feet

with big bro..

Last edited:
Guess I'll finally get around to picking up the black/white/volt Racers with this 30% off coupon today. Basically the deal I've been waiting for all along. With my luck they'll have every size but mine at the local outlet. :lol:

Last edited:
Just following up on the whole Fire Rooster sold out on NDC on release...looks like they are at Footlocker for 15% off:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Use code: LKS172Y4

Maybe that's an indication for the No Parking cw release tonight/tmr morn. Maybe there will be more releases down the line but I'm going to play it safe and try to cop tn.

Maybe its not best to compare but the Fire Roosters were a pretty easy cop in Canada and theyre still sitting on shelves now in Footlockers and Nike Stores (if thats any indication as Canada always gets limited stock vs US).

The "No Parking" is not available at any footlocker in Canada right now, and our KickDealsCanada (who is pretty spot on for stock #s) has stated there is a low amount for EU and CA. I cant speak for the American release but I can update you on how it looks when things stock in Canada at 12pst.

You guys actually like the No Parking racer thats dropping?  I find that red midsole stripe rather hideous... couldnt get me to buy that colorway even at mass discount.  

You guys actually like the No Parking racer thats dropping?  I find that red midsole stripe rather hideous... couldnt get me to buy that colorway even at mass discount.  
It's just something different, I think it works well with the colorway tbh

Back
Top Bottom