OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Select sizes still available on SNKRS. Just search Flyknit Racer on the app and go to the last result.

Anyone's No parking racer tracking do this??
[table][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/28/2017[/td][td]7:42 A.M.[/td][td]Package is in transit to a UPS facility[/td][/tr][tr][td]Doraville, GA, United States[/td][td]02/27/2017[/td][td]7:21 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]02/27/2017[/td][td]5:48 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/26/2017[/td][td]10:27 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States[/td][td]02/25/2017[/td][td]1:30 A.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]02/24/2017[/td][td]11:21 P.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]
I didn't order any no parkings but I did have a very similar tracking experience with an order from Nike a couple of months ago. I ordered 2 pairs that shipped separately and one said that exact same thing while the other was a straight shot through the different scans. They both got to me together, on time. Don't worry just yet. These scans can be weird.

Last edited:
Lurking the app and this came up

Clicked on the 7.5 for shiggles and it came up with the usual error message we're all familiar with lol

^ SNKRS is going bananas right now for me. Cant log in, all kinds of weird messages, and the No parkings went from having a bunch of sizes to sold out in a few seconds :lol:

Looking for a size mens 7. Can i order from Nike.ca , if in in the US ?

Theres a size 7 left. You probably can, as long as you ship to a canadian adress (like a reshipping company). I can order off the american site if i ship go an american address.

Is it possible to add sneakers into your cart from the snkrs app, then go into the desktop to apply a coupon code and checkout?

You used to be able to do that, but they haven't allowed that since SNKRS expanded to desktop/android. You used to be able to add items to your cart on ndc, apply your coupon code, delete the items in your cart, and then when you checked out on SNKRS, it would apply that code.

Thanks for the answers guys. Lame cuz I have a 20% code I wanted to use on the am90 Flyknit releasing Thursday.

Theres a size 7 left. You probably can, as long as you ship to a canadian adress (like a reshipping company). I can order off the american site if i ship go an american address.

Thanks for the insight! They are for a friend, im not sure she is willing to go through that hassle though. I will definitely keep that in mind for myself on future releases!

My ladys pair came in the weave is really nice! I'm just not a fan of the red personally.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom