OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Every time I see a picture of the be trues, I die a little bit inside. I guess the good thing about it is that it has the white on the outside of the shoe.... I could always paint the swoosh black or some other color. I was really hoping for another multicolor before the shoe is discontinued.

I think people will like them more and more when they realize that only the toe is black after the toe box the entire shoe is white on both sides. I wished it was a new multi color as well but these aren't bad IMO

Every time I see a picture of the be trues, I die a little bit inside. I guess the good thing about it is that it has the white on the outside of the shoe.... I could always paint the swoosh black or some other color. I was really hoping for another multicolor before the shoe is discontinued.

I think people will like them more and more when they realize that only the toe is black after the toe box the entire shoe is white on both sides. I wished it was a new multi color as well but these aren't bad IMO

I'm pretty sure the medial side is black. The other pictures showed parts of the medial side.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the medial side is black. The other pictures showed parts of the medial side.

I dunno there's pics that show a side with black fly wire and pics that show a side with pink flywire and both pics both sides are white

Last edited:

I dunno there's pics that show a side with black fly wire and pics that show a side with pink flywire and both pics both sides are white

The first picture shows black medial though. The second picture is what I believe is just a photoshop done by somebody who knew what the shoe looked like.

New flyknit zoom runner... its not the one that people are saying is the racer replacement, but the midsole looks similarly styled.

No lie I'm feelin these. The heel area is a bit bigger than I like but gotta see these on feet. 

Last edited:
Forefoot Zoom?

I don't like how the GIGANTIC SWOOSH extends to the midsole.

Last edited:
Forefoot Zoom?

I don't like how the GIGANTIC SWOOSH extends to the midsole.

I couldn't find it explicitly saying that. But the whole article talks about how it is concentrating on the forefoot area of the midsole.

While traditional racing shoes (flats) keep a low profile, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite’s progressive Nike ZoomX midsole cushioning — remarkably lighter, softer and more responsive than traditional foams — is reflected in a distinctive 21mm forefoot stack height. Designed to give runners more energy return while simultaneously providing cushioning from the road, the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite combines athlete insight with biomechanics analysis and cutting-edge engineering.

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-zoom-vaporfly-elite

New flyknit zoom runner... its not the one that people are saying is the racer replacement, but the midsole looks similarly styled.
The swoosh definitely should've been a lot smaller lol, but I'd keep an eye on it cause it's not hideous

I feel that the ankle sock will turn away a lot of people.
This is a performance sneaker and the ankle sock def helps w/ performance.

It may turn away ppl that want this as a casual shoe but I don't think marathon runners will bat an eye. The tech in these is amazing

^ as of right now, they are only having a few of their elite marathon runners use that shoe. They are going to try and break the 2 hour marathon mark. The record attempt will be in Italy, sometime in the next couple weeks.

You do realize that retail locations get the shoes multiple weeks in advance of the release date?
Obviously. I don't think a fairy drops them off just before release. The point was that they were being displayed and sold well in advance of their release date.

I'm not gonna lie the Nike zoom vaporfly 4% looks like the next racer and looks clean and even lighter than the current racers can't wait to see new colorways. These are nice

But you literally said they weren't on display... just that they "had them early"
And were willing to sell them to me right then and there. Before the release date. The point is not whether they're displaying them or not. The point is that they're in stores and being sold before the release date.

Finally got them after seeking for couple months!
Will be posting some on feet pictures soon :smile:

Back
Top Bottom