OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Beauty

im going to try and get the vapor. I love the upper on those. I feel like I'm going to strike out though.

The vapor upper looks awesome, but I'm paranoid about the air bag getting punctured...

Me too. However you can send them to nikeclaims if they puncture within two years of the production date for a full refund of msrp (regardless of what you paid). I've had good success of this when my flyknit maxes and ld zeros blew out.

I have plans to fix this issue.. :wink:

ZOMG! [emoji]128561[/emoji]

You're doing the MC Vapor, right?! I cannot wait to see the final product! Can I have the vapor sole?! [emoji]128517[/emoji] #halfjoking

Do the AM1 ultra too!

re: Regarding the new runner

I actually like the look of them for a performance shoe. I think that model claims to give you a 4% more energy return (their answer to Boost?) with the ZOOMX foam.

They remind me of Hoka One One's tech (chunky midsole). I'm glad people aren't liking them... That means they'll hit the clearance stores for the low, and I can actually run in them without paying much lol

Last edited:
You guys see these on the Nike news page?

There's like 4 iterations of this shoes. The main one with the sock was the one given to runners in the two hour marathon these are the next step down. Forth and last one looks very clean and very similar to the racer we have today

You guys see these on the Nike news page?

That looks like something the most flamboyant professional shuffleboard player would wear if his nursing home was on the moon.

Before Nike releases these new shoes that are said to improve performance times by 4%: Boost is the ultimate cushioning system. Nike needs to innovate. Adidas is doing stuff Nike wishes they could do. Adidas is the new king.

After the press release: These new Nike shoes are ugly, give me something different.

Before Nike releases these new shoes that are said to improve performance times by 4%: Boost is the ultimate cushioning system. Nike needs to innovate. Adidas is doing stuff Nike wishes they could do. Adidas is the new king.

After the press release: These new Nike shoes are ugly, give me something different.
Lol true. I mean I get that they're a performance shoe and looks are secondary but I have to believe they employ someone who could come up with a better aesthetic. And given that I don't run marathons and am only concerned with decent comfort in a nice aesthetic my opinion is biased.

Is there an in-depth review on all flyknit models towards running? 

I had a pair of Lunar 1s I used to run in, bottoms are destroyed now. I'm looking for another pair to run in for 1-3 mile distances, doing jog/sprints.

Don't know if this was asked and/or answered in the past, but does anyone know why the trainer was discontinued? I feel like nike would make a killing if they retroed the trainer right now

Don't know if this was asked and/or answered in the past, but does anyone know why the trainer was discontinued? I feel like nike would make a killing if they retroed the trainer right now

Nobody knows the real answer. However, they weren't exactly selling like hot cakes until Mr West wore the white ones. All of a sudden they became extremely popular. Even the white trainers & black trainers were on sale on NDC and at the outlets. If they brought them back now, they could probably sell them in those two (plus the university red & the volt) and do well. Why they haven't retrod them though is anybody's guess.

Back
Top Bottom