OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
****** phone pictures, but got my pair today. Very nice in person
why cant nike just give us more trainers and lunar chukkas?

mean.gif
Trust me, I'm with you on both. Especially Chukkas. Love my two pairs I got when they were released

why cant nike just give us more trainers and lunar chukkas?

:smh:

Because they were on sale on ndc and went to the outlets. Then not-so-hyped colorways were at the outlets for $70. Why would they rerelease those when profits are higher on other shoes?

so has some racers.

the trainers were released too early. and the chukkas run ended with some god awful colorways and that chukka air max bs.

Last edited:
Forgot about the free ones. Some of those color ways were nice. If they put them on lunar soles they would've been hits.

i know i done goofed on passing on some of those chukkas and never getting the trainers. the racers are legit, but i really wish i had experimented more during the earlier flyknit days other than just the lunars.

Many of the original htm weaves were the best. They also had the nicer lunar sole. Nike should have made more of those, especially the multicolor ones. They could just made that version vs the trainer sole.

FYI, that finishline 20% off + retailmenot combo also works on the flyknit racer Oreo 2.0s. Not bad if you wanted a pair. I think that color way is the cleanest, perfect for the summer lol. Used my $20 rewards on the purchase since it was expiring soon so total should be $80 after rebate

So was checking the release calendar on a few foot sites, seems like FNL has the MC2.0 locked in (for now), as well as FTL for 4/7.

Safe to say these will be GR like the 3.0's were? Wouldnt be surprised if these popped beforehand like a few other Racers have

So was checking the release calendar on a few foot sites, seems like FNL has the MC2.0 locked in (for now), as well as FTL for 4/7.

Safe to say these will be GR like the 3.0's were? Wouldnt be surprised if these popped beforehand like a few other Racers have

^^ I really hope so, those are on top my list and I would really love a pair at retail price. I refuse to pay over retail these days. I have like 6 pairs of Racers, and I haven't paid more than $80 for each one, not including $160 for the 3.0

Crew blues came in, pretty underwhelming in-person tbh.

Blue is lighter and yellow more present than what I imagined. Overall brighter looking shoe than expected.

Will prob return and grab roosters or another pair of Oreo 2s (damb you, Nike)

Last edited:
Crew blues came in, pretty underwhelming in-person tbh.

Blue is lighter and yellow more present than what I imagined. Overall brighter looking shoe than expected.

Will prob return and grab roosters or another pair of Oreo 2s (damb you, Nike)

Can you snap some pics before returning?
I'm thinking about getting this pair. The colors just do it for me.

Can you snap some pics before returning?
I'm thinking about getting this pair. The colors just do it for me.
Here's my pair (sorry for crap lighting, best I could do at the moment).

Honestly this is the first color way since the MC 2.0 where my gut instinct told me to buy them immediately. I sold my entire collection (7 pairs) last year and this is my first racer coming back and they look really dope. Medial side is where the yellow really pops but the lateral up until the toe is mostly blue. It's basically a two-tone mixed weave pattern like the roosters. Haven't worn them out yet so the sun might bring out the yellow a bit more on the lateral side. I'll snap more pics when I wear them.

Side note: I also went a half size up on these which tbh I really should have been doing all these years, they feel way better now. Also did the laces get longer? It feels like they are a solid 2-3 inches longer than they should be. Might replace them with my RLS laces anyway.

Where can I get some replacement laces for my flyknits? I have the original Oreo 1.0 which comes in the flat laces. I actually don't mind the new round ones as well.

Back
Top Bottom