OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Did the MC2.0's start popping in stores already? I seen a guy on my local craigslist with two pairs of MC2.0 with the production date of 8/15/16 - 12/08/16?

Any specific timeframe where the goddesses will be eligible for discounts on sites like fnl,ftl, etc?

You guys see these on the Nike news page?

That looks like something the most flamboyant professional shuffleboard player would wear if his nursing home was on the moon.

Before Nike releases these new shoes that are said to improve performance times by 4%: Boost is the ultimate cushioning system. Nike needs to innovate. Adidas is doing stuff Nike wishes they could do. Adidas is the new king.

After the press release: These new Nike shoes are ugly, give me something different.

King of what?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nobody runs in boost, my man.

Last edited:

Current wheel

Goddess racers for $70 after taxes. I can live with that [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I never find anything good at that Nike Factory Store. Maybe it's because I go in the afternoon and all the good stuff are scooped up already. Or maybe there's just too many people looking for things in my size. What time did you go?

Did the MC2.0's start popping in stores already? I seen a guy on my local craigslist with two pairs of MC2.0 with the production date of 8/15/16 - 12/08/16?

Yea my boy sent me a link to a site selling the MC 2.0 last week so expect to see some online boutiques drop them early. Those production dates are off from the ones Ives seen which are 7/20/16-11/22/16

Current wheel

Now that's a thing of beauty lol

Last edited:
Guys.. been looking everywhere did Nike release multi racers in a 3.5/5.5womens? Looking for my wife.. I know they didn't in the goddess

Guys.. been looking everywhere did Nike release multi racers in a 3.5/5.5womens? Looking for my wife.. I know they didn't in the goddess
I haven't payed attention to FK Racers in years, but I believe the answer is no. As far as I remember they're unisex sizing so the smallest they make is a 4. And according to Nike sizing a M4 is the same as a W5.5.

Back
Top Bottom