OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Since the multi 2.0's are general release could I directly buy 2 pairs off nike.com? without them canceling my order
You should be able to but not right away. You'll be able to buy your first pair and then after an hour or so once they are still in stock you'll be able to get another would be my guess

Although there is a possibility of grabbing 2 right away

morning gents

does anyone know if there's an active runners thread? I did a quick search by recency and seems there hasn't been one since 2015. I could be wrong.

getting prepared for a 1/2 marathon in philly this June and would like to get some insight on the best running shoe to do so.

Peep sig [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I brought my Goddesses with me to UnDS while I was here, I might have to change it up and wear these instead. I dont own a pair of 2.0s from the first release, but I am seeing no differences in these like a grey tounge or something.
so much want

Peep sig [emoji]128526[/emoji]
my man 
nthat.gif

hopefully the thread is big-people friendly lol 

Last edited:
I brought my Goddesses with me to UnDS while I was here, I might have to change it up and wear these instead. I dont own a pair of 2.0s from the first release, but I am seeing no differences in these like a grey tounge or something.

Glad SP still had your size and you were able to pick em up!! So many other shoes coming out I had to skip!

When does the multi 2.0 release online? Thought it was around the corner and haven't seen it pop up on the snkrs app

Last edited:
Wait, they're re-releasing? :wow: Definitely my favorite out of the 3. hoping to cop with ease

Yes sir. Should be wirh ease. Seem like the latest racer relases have been mass GR and the hype died. Folks moved on to boost.

These should be a stress less cop for those who want.

^ that might just be some guy though who was trying to sell his MCs from years ago before they become worthless :lol:

Not to the place to post but effin happy that I got through on the draw for AM1 Masters!!

Gotta passon the MC2.0 re-release. Doesn't seem like much has changed from the 2015 drop so I'll stick with what I have.

Looks like that's it for Me and these upcoming Racer releases. Now to try to pick up the older models

I love the look of a lot of FK racers. First time I tried on a pair of size 12 oreo racers in store they felt tight and like my foot was rolling off the sole. Granted I'm flat footed. And of course around me they don't carry 12.5s.

Couldn't pass on these for $87 shipped from EB and a 12.5! Fit is much better for me and now I know. I even looked at sizing consensus on the first page and it seemed all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom