OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does Finishline WC $20 discounts not work during initial release? I tried applying it this morning but didn't work, but now works....

20% Promo code used at NDC copped. Hopefully they re release the 1.0 multicolors and I'm DONE for AWHILE lol. Im Pro Racers and Ultra Boost over here.

Anyone seen the MC 2.0 in person, how much pink is in the weave. I'm still debating on these new release. I had the MC3.0 but it was just too much pink for my liking.

whats the going rate on these? mad i missed out. size 11.5 if they still available for retail.

these (MC) will be 100 bucks at FTL and other retailers down the road. and i have no complaints about that

Last edited:

So happy to finally have these. Idc about waiting for them to go on disco. It's been a long wait since 2015.

20% Promo code used at NDC copped. Hopefully they re release the 1.0 multicolors and I'm DONE for AWHILE lol. Im Pro Racers and Ultra Boost over here.

Won't happen anytime soon. The closest to the 1.0 is the 3.0 which released last year. It's a much more vibrant knit, and I prefer it.

What about the original Oreos without the volt flywire? 

If you're talking about the black/white racers, like I said yesterday, they have the be true version. If you are talking about the oreos, they never had volt flywire

Anyone seen the MC 2.0 in person, how much pink is in the weave. I'm still debating on these new release. I had the MC3.0 but it was just too much pink for my liking.

Some have pink, others don't. You'd have to mix and match to get what you want.

whats the going rate on these? mad i missed out. size 11.5 if they still available for retail.

No more than $200 shipped.

As soon as I got confirmation on my 2nd pair of 2.0s from NDC, I took off to return my DS 3.0 pair to the Nike outlet. They tried to say it had been too long to return, they could only give me store credit, blah blah blah... It was annoying having to teach the store manager about her own company's return policy before they finally issued my full refund.

Just landed in my top 5 favorites (mainly because I love grey shoes). Restored one of my HTMs as well (will post pics soon) and have plans for one more I will post when finished. Have to give all the credit to lemondiesel. Big time.

FK racers need an upgrade imo.
Man.. they have been sticking with the same shoes from London olympic to Rio olympic and beyond without any changes.
At least they need to tweak a lil bit. E.g. upgrade the upper knit pattern to make it interesting again.
I sold all my fk racers except the MC 1.0
And no! I dont own any Boosts shoes.

Last edited:
Appreciate any help here. need sites that will ship internationally:frown:

Trying to get 2 pairs for my girl and my sister. they're UK4.5-5 which is womens US7-7.5.

please pm me if you guys able to help a bro out. cheers 

Copped a pair for the wife and gonna stop by footlocker to grab a pair to keep on ice. Glad these were available for everyone. Been beating my og 2.0 to the ground

Man.. they have been sticking with the same shoes from London olympic to Rio olympic and beyond without any changes.
At least they need to tweak a lil bit. E.g. upgrade the upper knit pattern to make it interesting again.
^ this

I dont know why they completely abandoned this line up. Did they forget the hype on these?

^ this
I dont know why they completely abandoned this line up. Did they forget the hype on these?

The hype is already dead :smokin..... just look at the MC2s still sitting on NDC if you need confirmation.

Would love for these 2.0 to drop in price and go on discount. It's crazy how fast hype dies. First Roshes now Racers. I love my Racers

Back
Top Bottom