OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know hype is dead now. im saying they did not try to develop this line up even when hype was so high. Just mass producing these CWs

Last edited:

Did I get lucky with almost both pairs matching to its partner....

Rest in pieces little guys.... my new car wash shoes

FK racers need an upgrade imo.

Man.. they have been sticking with the same shoes from London olympic to Rio olympic and beyond without any changes.

At least they need to tweak a lil bit. E.g. upgrade the upper knit pattern to make it interesting again.

I sold all my fk racers except the MC 1.0

And no! I dont own any Boosts shoes.

^ this
I dont know why they completely abandoned this line up. Did they forget the hype on these?

Never really was a popular shoe, only for a small demographic and hype beasts. They all move onto to other things eventually, money is to be made elsewhere.

got my pair no hassle in and out as able to get my friend her size as well.
So happy I didn't miss out I wanted the 2.0 so bad!

FK racers need an upgrade imo.
Man.. they have been sticking with the same shoes from London olympic to Rio olympic and beyond without any changes.
At least they need to tweak a lil bit. E.g. upgrade the upper knit pattern to make it interesting again.
I sold all my fk racers except the MC 1.0
And no! I dont own any Boosts shoes.

so people can complain about how the new pattern sucks and they wish the old pattern was back?

Exactly what happened with roshes, Nike updated them and people weren't satisfied and complained. They doing the right thing by basically making a new one but under a different banne.

managed to get 20% off via Nike chat as soon as these landed on NDC.

also, cancelled the order at size?. might double up in sale season.

Never really was a popular shoe, only for a small demographic and hype beasts. They all move onto to other things eventually, money is to be made elsewhere.
racers were pretty popular shoes.. if they were not, we basically saying nike hasnt produced single popular runners since 2012.

Last edited:
Well the name is not just flyknit mariah but mariah racers so you can kind of understand. Nonetheless good thing for people who love racers.

I just tried to order another pair of Nike after my SNKRS order shipped out. Got an error saying I exceeded the quantity limits. I guess Nike tightened the clamps on this release.

Why is everyone so surprised they got a confirmation or actually picked up a pair? These were mass produced. It's not like the first release where they sold out instantly

Why is everyone so surprised they got a confirmation or actually picked up a pair? These were mass produced. It's not like the first release where they sold out instantly

You never know with nike. I wanted to pick up the fire roosters from SNKRS, but was unable to be in cell service areas when they dropped on SNKRS. They were sold out (a few small sizes such as 7 were left) later that day. I've only been able to get them at places like finishilne, which I prefer not to buy at. The all white color way lasted half a day on nike.com. The point is, even though it is assumed that nike makes these shoes in large quantities, the ease of buying them is never really known, and is often unpredictable. Personally, I love that there are so many of the MC2. Given Nike's fluctuating supply and unpredictability with different colorways, I can understand why people are surprised.

Last edited:
Every racer release there has been people excited about copping a pair. it happened for olives, blue tints, grass stains, triple black and all of these recent mass produced ones. same goes to other brands.. why does that surprise you...

Last edited:
Every racer release there has been people excited about copping a pair. it happened for olives, blue tints, grass stains, triple black and all of these recent mass produced ones. same goes to other brands.. why does that surprise you...
those earth tones were a one time release surprised reactions were expected (understandable) the mc3.0 was another release that was mass produced and even sat on shelves/online for a bit. These mc2.0 were another mass release. People shouldve have known the 2.0's would end up like the 3.0's just by how they were sold.

Dragicon, I agree with how nike can be unpredictable at times. But in this state of how the shoe game is, all hype is aimed at Adidas runners. We're expected to see Nike's sit for a bit. I will be expecting the 2.0 to sit like the 3.0 and once they do im grabbing another pair or two.

If the shoes have an "OG" or "QS" on the box label, thats a factor where we can see a high demand with a potential sell out.

Im sure a majority of us in here has encountered a conversation where someone has mentioned "adidas is way better than nike" or "boost is way better than the racers" yet theyre reluctant to know that the boost vs racer is such a bad comparison IMO.

The last thing we need is hypebeasts and resellers targeted at FK to **** up the shoe game for people who are Nike loyalists. We've already seen this last month with the AM1 thread. Really disappointed with how it turned out. Ended up selling my only pair of the AM1 release at retail inorder to find the same shoe a .5 size smaller

not only were there tons of pairs made, you also got weirdos who buy multiple pairs only to mix-n-match and then return all but one of them. you also have the dummies that buy pairs but when they can't resell em, they return em. i bet they'll go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom