OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I read on another site OG trainers are coming back. truth?

The oracle, NYC757, mentioned that it looks like they are making a comeback in July. He isn't sure though if they will be identical, as the sku is different. It could be something as simple as them removing the Nike+ pod, and that creates the different sku. I guess we will find out soon enough.

The oracle, NYC757, mentioned that it looks like they are making a comeback in July. He isn't sure though if they will be identical, as the sku is different. It could be something as simple as them removing the Nike+ pod, and that creates the different sku. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Hoowee. Better be unpadded. 

yes, bring back the Volt and Total Oranges so we dont have to pay these ebay prices!

been watching this DS 10.5 total orange on ebay, guy will not budge pass 285 
mean.gif

whoa

Racers passing the torch back to Trainers. What a way to go out.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I've always liked the Trainers more than the Racers...you wouldn't know it if you saw my collection though.

The reason though is likely cause they whored out the Racers with so many colorways.

Was going through my collection (partial shown) last night. Felt like these were probably the most underrated FKR. Don't see too many with them. 

I'm on the hunt for those, Hyper Jades and the Blocked Crimson / Volts. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Trainers are coming back? Interesting! Hopefully, they put out better cws. Most of them were meh, IMO.

I've always wanted a pair of Trainers. I hope that rumor is true. I'd like to see new colorways though.

Picture of the current collection. Apologies of the no pin-wheel/wooden floor style pic here, got poor lighting in that area 
roll.gif
Beautiful collection.

I want to update my wheel, but it's just such a pain in the A, coordinating the colors.

i want the 2.0's but a lot of the pairs i've seen in stores have wayy too much volt.

I want like a mainly pink blue pair. 

Last edited:
My final decision amongst the many pairs bought and returned. Still waiting for the finishline pair to come in before sticking to one pair
I think that's a pretty dope weave tbh. Definitely something different compared to most since majority are greenish-blue

Not too excited about the right one- was trying to avoid a pink toe. Ordered another off SNKRS just now.

Last edited:
No go on 25% off on mc 2.0 racers at west covina finish line ... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
No go on 25% off on mc 2.0 racers at west covina finish line ... :x  

So is it just random as to whether or not your local FNL has marked them down 25%? Debating whetherI should go check, but closest FNL to me is like 20 minute away..

Back
Top Bottom