OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I did a review of my friend's pair and the front also contains the bleeding. Also on her pair, the medial swoosh had different colour intensities. One shoe was bright pink, while the other was almost purple. 

Last edited:
I did a review of my friend's pair and the front also contains the bleeding. Also on her pair, the medial swoosh had different colour intensities. One shoe was bright pink, while the other was almost purple. 
One is darker prob bc it got more coatings of pink than the other one (you can see white outlines on the brighter swoosh)

^ not to mention I don't have any "real" Nike stores near me. The closest Nike town is over 1000 miles away :lol:

Did you use the code for 15 off? Should bring it down to 115

Save $15 on Purchases of $75+
Fill your cart. Use code PSAVE15TODAY. Ends at 10PM PT!

Nah. Missed out. But I had 20 bucks in rebates that I used. So, only 108 out of my wallet.

Don't forget to check your local outlets. I found this pair of sold out Racer (at least in Canada anyway) for $95.98 CAD (roughly 71 bucks USD) with all the in-store discounts.

I've always avoided the model bc I thought having slightly big calves and one wide foot would having these slim sneakers look weird on me. I was wrong! Made an on-feet video too:

uniqlo no shows are the go to cheap and comfy. literally every major retailer sells no shows now. Urban outfitters always did, zara does, h&m does, topman, etc.

When I read what he wrote, I thought he meant in the toe box area. If he means the ankles, then there's plenty of places that sell no show socks. If he want to go extreme, get those "dress/boat shoes" socks that look terrible if you don't have shoes on.

When I read what he wrote, I thought he meant in the toe box area. If he means the ankles, then there's plenty of places that sell no show socks. If he want to go extreme, get those "dress/boat shoes" socks that look terrible if you don't have shoes on.

To both... I have some, but the heel part keeps coming off making it uncomfortable. Not sure if anything else was out there with better grip.

Trainers coming back??  i believe Nike will make some changes to the design. I dont see the same shoes coming back....

Trainers coming back??  i believe Nike will make some changes to the design. I dont see the same shoes coming back....
There were rumors that they were coming back but in my honest opinion, I don't think so. Most racers are sitting right now and are probably going to end up on sale shelves. I love trainers as much as anyone in this thread tho and I really hope they bring back the core OG colorways, those would be sold out in a sec.

Weslaco, Tx not my find just sharing

Back
Top Bottom