OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The strawberries and the greens are my favorite. One of each for me.
Decided to pass on them and wait for the Be Trues lol.

Honestly surprised that I'm up considered I'm jet lagged AF 
laugh.gif

Why doesnt nike add sneaker releases via desktop now (not SNKRS webpage).. kind of annoyed because i have alot in gift cards im never able to use.

Almost forgot about this release... Just signed on the SNKRS 7 minutes after and was able to cop. Thought they would be sold out.

Why doesnt nike add sneaker releases via desktop now (not SNKRS webpage).. kind of annoyed because i have alot in gift cards im never able to use.
SNKRS drops do allow you to use a gift card. If only you could save it as a payment option to save time from having to enter it once the shoes go live though...

SNKRS drops do allow you to use a gift card. If only you could save it as a payment option to save time from having to enter it once the shoes go live though...
Did not actually know you can use gift cards through SNKRS.. haha .....

Did not actually know you can use gift cards through SNKRS.. haha .....
Yeah, I just learned that today too. I have a gift card to use too but I didn't think about checking if SNKRS allows it until after I already paid with credit card... Oh well 

Back
Top Bottom