OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

These look and feel amazing in person, had to grab em no hesitation

Daaaamn so jealous EU gets them early. What's the price tag?

Boost don't feel any different than flyknit racers....

Anyone own a pair of Walmart 98 cent flip flops? That's what I compare wearing Boost too... feels the same. Boost technology, where?

Love the new Mariah. Can't wait to try them
On when they release and see if their comfort matches their looks.

Lol. I fell into the hype. They are comfy but I wouldn't write off flyknits.
Cause you got them 3.0 Boosts 
laugh.gif
 Nah I'm playin, I've only tried on my brother's 1.0s and thought they were nice.

But I'm all about the FKRs, resell on Boosts can smd

Feet were killin' me yesterday. Only wore my racers for about 3 hours :x  Had to switch to my UBs 

Same here. I force myself to wear them because i have so many pairs. Won't wear them if i know i'm going to be doing a lot of walking. Still like the look of FK's though.

Cause you got them 3.0 Boosts :lol:  Nah I'm playin, I've only tried on my brother's 1.0s and thought they were nice.

But I'm all about the FKRs, resell on Boosts can smd

3.0 is more comfortable than 1.0 though. Its the knit pattern that people don't like about the 3.0

How does this midsole/sole shape of the flyknit trainer compare to the racers? Are the trainers any wider/more "stable" feeling in the heel and midfoot?

what color way
I don't know what color way is dropping, I remember reading that the sku is different because they might have removed the nike + pods 

Edit: I believe somebody posted the colorways that were going to drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom