OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
In for those MC Mariahs [emoji]128293[/emoji]:smokin

gonna be a 3pairs pick up minimum for July.. July to me and a few buddies is #FlyknitMonth.. for sure pick ups: wht/blk Trainer; mc Mariah; & indigo LunarEpic mids.. :nthat: prolly gonna 2-3x on the wht/blk Trainer if I can..

Last edited:
First time today seeing the new Mariahs this afternoon.  Don't know why they even bothered with these.  The Mariah was a awkward looking 'Air' model in the 80s, and now it's a awkward looking 'racer' model in 17.  Well, actually I do think I know why they bothered with these.  Trying to milk a few more $s out of the racer line.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Bring on the Trainers next month.  They can keep the Patrick Star colored Trainer though.

Last edited:
Honestly do yall see trainers selling out instantly? I hope they got the numbers like with the MC racer restocks. The MC 3.0s sold out later in the day on NDC in that first restock but then they allocated more pairs later on which was really nice. 

Almost sure they'll make the white/black one limited just because they can sense some hype behind it and they can use that to re-launch the shoe. Typical Nike strategy. By the third colorway they'll probably be sending those to stores like the recent Racers though.

Almost sure they'll make the white/black one limited just because they can sense some hype behind it and they can use that to re-launch the shoe. Typical Nike strategy. By the third colorway they'll probably be sending those to stores like the recent Racers though.
But even the hyped Racer colorways didn't get the limited treatment. Either hype died down or they just made a ton I guess. 

Not sure how I feel about these

I'd paint the midsole. That white just doesn't look right.

Definitely copping the wht/blk trainers. By the time I saw them last release, the beasts had jacked up the prices.....

But even the hyped Racer colorways didn't get the limited treatment. Either hype died down or they just made a ton I guess. 

Which racer colorways are you talking about? Nothing from the Racer side of things has been really limited since the original MC 2.0 release. The Knit By Nights were more limited but that seemed to be a one-off. They just made tons of the most recent colorways.

White and pink both will be had. The flyknits prob my fav nike sneaker. It just works so well with multiple items

nike best bless me with a reserve for once for these. been getting all these other racers reserves...

I don't even get them for racers even though that's what I mostly buy. It's usually random basketball shoes I have 0 interest in.

or golf shoes...or any other shoes that even if i actually wanted would be easy to obtain and not instantly sell out

Back
Top Bottom