OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nah man, it's neither the Flyknit trainer or flyknit racer. It NEEDS it's own thread. I'm already upset y'all didn't separate the trainer and racer thread as it is

All they did was throw a heel cup on and raised the pull tab. I'd understand more if we were talking about the dual tone racers since those are mesh and not flyknit.

Btw y'all think these will make it to Ndc?

Last edited:
Nah man, it's neither the Flyknit trainer or flyknit racer. It NEEDS it's own thread. I'm already upset y'all didn't separate the trainer and racer thread as it is
 OG trainer fans wanted a trainer specific thread back in 2012/2013 but NT mods said "Zoom Flyknit" was the same shoe

is there no dedicated thread for the mariahs?

tired of reading through all of this clutter just to keep up-to-date on the trainer release
+1 Mariahs are watered down racers IMO....I agree needs to be a new thread for them. 

All they did was throw a heel cup on and raised the pull tab. I'd understand more if we were talking about the dual tone racers since those are mesh and not flyknit.

Btw y'all think these will make it to Ndc?
Definitely seems like one of the more 'let's try to make another buck' attempts Nike has made regarding a sneaker.  I don't think most people will be fooled though.  Regular Racers were already sitting.  Now this Franken-Racer and the dual tones?  Reminds me of the how the Tanjun and Zenji came out after the Roshe, attempting to squeeze more $ out of the massive popularity the Roshe once had (funny looking back at how Roshes were once actually pulling down substantial resell $s for a while).

Last edited:
Definitely seems like one of the more 'let's try to make another buck' attempts Nike has made regarding a sneaker.  I don't think most people will be fooled though.  Regular Racers were already sitting.  Now this Franken-Racer and the dual tones?  Reminds me of the how the Tanjun and Zenji came out after the Roshe trying to squeeze more $ out of the massive popularity the Roshe once had (funny looking back at how Roshes were once actually pulling down substantial resell $s for a while).

Didn't make the connection with Roshe line, but that's a spot on comparison.

Been checking SNKRS almost everyday, looking to see when they'll update with the Trainer info. Yes, I'm well aware that 7/27 is the confirmed date for the first of many pairs to release. 

If this is anything like the Racers, release information won't be provided until a week (at min) before the release date. In the interim, purchased the MC Mariah's earlier today. Want to give them a try. Have a feeling it won't be long until we see these on clearance/discount. 

Went ahead and copped the multi mariah in a half size up. Hopefully it's the right fit.

Last edited:
Just speculation. The OG white/black and probably black/whites are Retroing. And in the list of colorways set to release there was a blue/black one so it wasn't out of the question to guess that those would be the Blue Glows.

Fair enough. I sure hope the Blue Glows come back but at this point, I'm not holding my breath. Now that we're under a month away from the first release though, hopefully we'll start seeing some colorways other than wha we've seen so far.

Available now at ycmc.com

Last edited:
That sock construction on the collar of those flyknit cortez looks horrendous.

Don't know why Nike feels they have to make every collar a sock.

If they did the regular tongue in flyknit it may have been pretty dope.

So if the thread represents trainers and racers, which one is the sizing poll referring to specifically? Just need sizing info on unpadded trainers. Tried searching the thread to no avail. Apparently keywords 'trainer' and 'sizing' is in the thread title so a search only brings up every recent post as if I was just reading the thread like normal, if that makes sense. Really wish someone who knows could help. Shoot me a pm even, if you have to.

Last edited:
So if the thread represents trainers and racers, which one is the sizing poll referring to specifically? Just need sizing info on unpadded trainers. Tried searching the thread to no avail. Apparently keywords 'trainer' and 'sizing' is in the thread title so a search only brings up every recent post as if I was just reading the thread like normal, if that makes sense. Really wish someone who knows could help. Shoot me a pm even, if you have to.

I personally wear the same size in racers and unpadded trainers.

.5 up from that in padded trainers (and most other "padded" Nike shoes - air maxes, basketball shoes, cleats, etc.).

Last edited:
I personally wear the same size in racers and unpadded trainers.

.5 up from that in padded trainers (and most other "padded" Nike shoes - air maxes, basketball shoes, cleats, etc.).

Thanks for the response, repped. I go up .5 in racers so I guess I'll go up .5 in trainers. Couldn't imagine having to go up a whole size, even for padded trainers. Good info tho. Again I appreciate it.

Tried on the Mariah's in my Racer size, everything felt the same BUT the toe area. Toe area is definitely more sharp/narrow, felt like my toes were bulging up.

Maybe it requires some breaking in, other then that I like the sock like feel.

Back
Top Bottom