OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So judging by the pic they took the hole im for the NIKE plus attachment out of the sole
Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 1.59.02 AM.png

I live in Seoul.....we had two shops release them today...NikeLab (kinda) and Kasina....both shops had 5 pairs per size...hate the sneaker game here

The black and white colorways didn't outsell the orange and volt before until after Kanye wore them. So that's not true.

Volt and orange sold very very well thanks to the Olympics. Both black and white cws sat until after Kanye sported them.

We don’t know the how much Nike produced of the orange and volt colorways. The fact that they Re-released the Black And White Trainers with a padded heel proves my point that they produced more. If Kanye didn’t wear these I still think this would’ve been a shoe ppl would go after. I mean look how the racers blew up when trainers were discontinued.

We don’t know the how much Nike produced of the orange and volt colorways. The fact that they Re-released the Black And White Trainers with a padded heel proves my point that they produced more. If Kanye didn’t wear these I still think this would’ve been a shoe ppl would go after. I mean look how the racers blew up when trainers were discontinued.

you said yourself that you dont know the number.

but its hard to imagine that they didnt MASS PRODUCE the 4 shoes that were meant to go along with the whole 2012 olympics pitch. more so than a shoe that kanye west wears on occasion.

you said yourself that you dont know the number.

but its hard to imagine that they didnt MASS PRODUCE the 4 shoes that were meant to go along with the whole 2012 olympics pitch. more so than a shoe that kanye west wears on occasion.

I don't know the number but I do know they didn't mass produce that volt colorway for the olympics. They produced more black and whites since they rereleased them with a padded heel.

Back
Top Bottom