OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Leaves about $40 profit for resellers, at least it's enough to feed their starving bellies for the night :lol:

Unless if they have xtra pairs, for example 4 pairs. That's like $160 to fill the bellies for 4 nights!!

Seriously when it comes to GOAT too. Like you lose $5 for shipping and 9.5% then if you transfer to paypal you lose 2.9%. Thats why i don't get how some people are trying to sell UBs on GOAT at like $215 when retail is $180....you are making $10 before paypal transfer...you make $4.50 after paypal transfer...and if you have to pay for the box to ship them in...you spent $4.90 at UPS. Congrats you just lost 40 cents for tall that work

Can I get a legit check on these black and white trainer+? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20170810_102247.jpg
    20170810_102247.jpg
    925.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170810_102256.jpg
    20170810_102256.jpg
    829.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170810_102347.jpg
    20170810_102347.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170810_102405.jpg
    20170810_102405.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170810_102634.jpg
    20170810_102634.jpg
    688.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170810_102703.jpg
    20170810_102703.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm on the same boat as you guys above me. You really need to consider additional fees on top of what you paid for the item + profit to figure if its worth it or not. In most cases, it really isnt.

I like how ebay includes the 10% sellers on shipping as well. Before it would only a $2 fee, now, they'll charge you overall whether the item included free shipping or if it was in addition to.

Seriously when it comes to GOAT too. Like you lose $5 for shipping and 9.5% then if you transfer to paypal you lose 2.9%. Thats why i don't get how some people are trying to sell UBs on GOAT at like $215 when retail is $180....you are making $10 before paypal transfer...you make $4.50 after paypal transfer...and if you have to pay for the box to ship them in...you spent $4.90 at UPS. Congrats you just lost 40 cents for tall that work
yeah it's a pain man. The only reason why I prefer eBay to other places is because I can get people to do a direct invoice. Either way if you sell on eBay or GOAT you taking a hit due to fees

Resellers will literally buy anything up if they think they can make any type of profit whatsoever. It's ridiculous.

Even if they break even on it, they're still keeping their VIP accounts updated and their seller fees low on StockX. It's a win win for the reseller, while the rest of us are getting screwed.

I think they should drop down to around 185 once the US gets them. Which will be good news for anyone who strikes out on them. Most resellers will barely break even on them.

Resellers will literally buy anything up if they think they can make any type of profit whatsoever. It's ridiculous.

Even if they break even on it, they're still keeping their VIP accounts updated and their seller fees low on StockX. It's a win win for the reseller, while the rest of us are getting screwed.

I think they should drop down to around 185 once the US gets them. Which will be good news for anyone who strikes out on them. Most resellers will barely break even on them.
This.

If there’s literally a dollar to be made, the people who actually want to wear em are the ones that get screwed. Just cause they’re “bricks” doesn’t make it any better for us.

agreed

but thats assuming they paid retail. alot of these rinky dink pair or 2 resellers are getting employee discounts and flipping feeling like they won even if they settle for retail

A lot of resellers are kids. They don't fully appreciate that there are many easier ways to make a $20 profit than selling a pair of sneakers online.

At least it's not as bad as it was about 5yrs ago. Sneakers were much more of a 'thing.' The circle always turns. We're pretty much back to the point again where one can walk into a store and just pluck new release Jordans off the sneaker wall. Right now there are 5 colorways of the Vapors on FL's site that are almost full size runs. And Racers? MCs are under $99 shipped. Even Yeezy-time will expire soon.

If you're really into sneakers, you buy what you like, and it's not about hype; Patience is EVERYTHING. You will eventually get what you want. I used to have a grail. Jordan 11 low concords. They were a white whale that would never get released to anybody but MJ himself. They eventually got released. Jordan 1 Black Toe. Another grail to many people for years. They've released two times in the past couple years.

yeah it's a pain man. The only reason why I prefer eBay to other places is because I can get people to do a direct invoice. Either way if you sell on eBay or GOAT you taking a hit due to fees
I really only sell on stockx or goat if my listing on ebay isnt going anywhere. If the offer is right on those sites I'll let me pair go there like I did with my concord 11s. Got $400 for them after fees.

Just received my white/black-white trainers from Mr Porter. Love them. I think I prefer them over the Racers as they have a bit more padding and support in general. Anyway, just wanted to ask if they make these for girls too or do I just need to buy a smaller men's equivalent size? Thanks.

Just received my white/black-white trainers from Mr Porter. Love them. I think I prefer them over the Racers as they have a bit more padding and support in general. Anyway, just wanted to ask if they make these for girls too or do I just need to buy a smaller men's equivalent size? Thanks.

based on the box tag, theyre unisex

Anything is better than the racers haha its beautiful outside but the comfort is horrible and flattens rather quickly

Anything is better than the racers haha its beautiful outside but the comfort is horrible and flattens rather quickly

Agreed. I like the silhouette of Racers as they look nice and sleek...but on feet they just don't fit me well. I don't like the knit either, feels a bit too thin and stiff.

black/white trainers in feb....

I'm super hyped and excited.
multiples plzzz

My bid for $200 was accepted on Stockx..had the $20 off so $193 shipped. Worth the peace of mind for me, this release has me uneasy.

But that is what they do now right. Buy off footlocker or whatever so you can keep your VIP status for the yeezy releases to get you a 15 min head start or whatever...then turn around and flip on GOAT or StockX for basically retail. Because even if you don't make a profit you are keeping your account up on these Foot-Apps to get VIP status there too.

Hurts the buyer on some releases. But i agree its better now then it has been i feel like mostly thanks to Nike just making more shoes.

Everyone will get them at retail if they're patient

Need not even be worried, they will restock multiple times through the fall season

Happy to hear black trainers are returning in feb. I beat my pair to death and need to reup
I bought a half size smaller beat them to ground also was thinking of sole swapping, I guess I won't have to anymore. Hopefully volts eventually make its way back, need a sole swap on that also.

Back
Top Bottom