OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
sold out of the pale grey in my size....the $12 shipping is unnecessary too. I still dont think they will be that hard to get here in the states

My size sold out but my brother got his sunset pair

Hopefully it's real deal and pairs ship out for y'all

dang, my size in sunset tint is gone. Dont think i want those ones too bad though, I want the blue pair.

My size sold out but my brother got his sunset pair

Hopefully it's real deal and pairs ship out for y'all

from my previous experience, END honors "early" orders.

dang, my size in sunset tint is gone. Dont think i want those ones too bad though, I want the blue pair.

wanted the sunset tint if its that "arctic orange" color that KD wore. Pale grey is just too similar to the og white/black. But I might have goofed and bought the wrong size. Been buying too many adidas.

pages went down on all the missing image drops - inventory was still there....END does honor early backdoor orders - i've just never seen them take pages down mid stream. Good luck!

I didnt see an 11.5 UK up there.... 12UK is 13US in Nike.
nah they were up there for the tints at least
Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.15.19 AM.jpg

wanted the sunset tint if its that "arctic orange" color that KD wore. Pale grey is just too similar to the og white/black. But I might have goofed and bought the wrong size. Been buying too many adidas.

:lol: This exactly what I said with the white/blacks

I bought my adidas UK size (9) thinking it would be a US 9.5. Only for it to really be the 10 bc Nike UK is a full size down from US.

Im hoping to grab a 9.5 for the US drop. But I am already fine with the 10. I threw in an extra insole and it snugged it up for me

hahaha dude I feel like I have to take my shoe off every time just to remind myself what size I need for what brand :rofl:

Thanks for backing up my claim. The .5 size differential is noticeable
I also thought it ran a little bigger. I'm usually a 9.5 in racers but a 9.5 in these trainers (EU release) was a tad bigger. I could fit my index finger in the back.

:lol: This exactly what I said with the white/blacks

I bought my adidas UK size (9) thinking it would be a US 9.5. Only for it to really be the 10 bc Nike UK is a full size down from US.

Im hoping to grab a 9.5 for the US drop. But I am already fine with the 10. I threw in an extra insole and it snugged it up for me

hahaha dude I feel like I have to take my shoe off every time just to remind myself what size I need for what brand :rofl:

lol the thing is I know what size I am in what brand and model, but I converted my sizes wrong. Forgot nike is 1 full size difference between UK and US sizing, whereas Adidas is .5 size.

Back
Top Bottom