OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0330.PNG

Y'all need to stop throwing people off.. these are NOT nikelab only shoes ... they are on the SNKRS app and everyone will eat just put in work

Sorry. Didn't know there were prerequisites.
My bad, didn't mean it in a rude way, I'm just assuming that if you're in a trainer/racer thread that has been racer heavy for 4 years, then you should most likely have worn racers before.

What if you've never owned a pair of racers?
Honestly I'm a wide footer and I go TTS in everything. UBs, racers, trainers, jordan 1s. You should be trying on most of these shoes in stores anyways. Never owned a pair of racers? Go to a footstore they're all sitting so you know your trainer size.

Not gonna sweat this white trainer release. If I cop at retail, cool. If I strike out, I'll gladly take the pale greys instead. Truthfully I don't really trust myself with white flyknit

Just had a bid of $160 accepted. Resellers panicking. :lol: :pimp:

SNKRS is pretty much an automatic L for me, so I'll gladly pay a touch over retail to secure a pair.

Not gonna sweat this white trainer release. If I cop at retail, cool. If I strike out, I'll gladly take the pale greys instead. Truthfully I don't really trust myself with white flyknit
Yeah i feel i like the sunsets more tbh. Hope those are easier than this release

My bad, didn't mean it in a rude way, I'm just assuming that if you're in a trainer/racer thread that has been racer heavy for 4 years, then you should most likely have worn racers before.

No worries. Only pairs of flyknit I've owned were the flyknit lunar 3s and vapormax. I've never owned a pair of racers because they look far to narrow for me. I was only intrigued by the trainers but never got a chance to get them.

I've never had a pair of Racers, only Trainers.

The way I see it y'all Racer folk hopping on the Trainer bandwagon as well. So trying to punk people trying to buy their first Trainers lame AF.

If y'all are new to the thread all ya gotta do is check the poll or first page for sizing questions.

Pfft I went with my TTS and they're fine. Still have room for toes. I don't think most of these youtubers or any of us even know what TTS anymore. There needs to be a water mark on this thread in the background that says GO WITH YOUR RACER SIZE :rofl:

My racers are sz9.5, my trainers are sz9.

who can compare the size of unpadded trainers or padded trainers of the past with these new 2017 trainers? that would be ideal

who can compare the size of unpadded trainers or padded trainers of the past with these new 2017 trainers? that would be ideal
the padded ones fit .5 smaller than these new ones. Yes i have both and have tried on one of each.

So I took the safe route and bought from stockx just now as an insurance for 160.95 shipped to house.

First time user gets $20 off.

Bid = 167
Shipping = 13.95
Discount = 20

Total, 160.95 which is like $6 over retail.

Now I'm hoping to score another via snkrs

old padded black trainers 11
old unpadded volt trainers 10.5 and 11 (11 is a tad big)
every racer sz 11
ima just go with sz 11 on these new trainers to be safe .

I've never had a pair of Racers, only Trainers.

The way I see it y'all Racer folk hopping on the Trainer bandwagon as well. So trying to punk people trying to buy their first Trainers lame AF.

If y'all are new to the thread all ya gotta do is check the poll or first page for sizing questions.
I was a fan of racers .. I have three pairs but I always found them to be more of a fashion shoes than performance.. no ankle support , no structure, flattens rather quickly I'm 160 pounds and my heel / ankle was starting to dip inwards after a month of regular use.. for $150 I regretted not forking up an extra $30-40 for some ultraboost at the time... i never had Trainers and Thursday will be my first pair .. I hear the zoom alone already makes it better than the racers

Back
Top Bottom