OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Apple Pay + Thumbprint password on Snkrs was too slick.

Checked out faster than a bot. I really like what Nike is doing with that App

Sigh, my damn thumbprint thing was turned off and I didn't remember my password. It was too late then

This has been a rougher release than expected. I've gotten to every posted link a little too late or I'm able to cart and get hit with OOS before checkout. |l

Agreed. We're all usually bitter after an L, but I've hit and miss on that app. It's all inventory and fastest finger.

Doubled-up on the whites like I wanted, but this was a rough release given the plethora of places that released them. Couple years ago, people overpaid for sneakers; resale and Nike charging $275 for some releases.

IMO, now it's the other extreme. People are so used to copping cheap/discount, I think some are going to miss out on some great sneakers over $10-15 or shipping. Myself included. I do think Nike will restock these though, although that will s/o instantly too. I regret not picking up a pair on StockX with the new member discount. It would have made 3 pairs, but I'm seriously going beat these to he*l I'm going to wear them so much.

Do you mean given how quickly they sold out at the other places? I mean, on one hand, you're kind of right because they did go relatively quickly. But on the other hand, I could have bought five or six pairs given how many different places got them. Of course, you had to be here and paying attention. But it wasn't like each new site that was posted was instantly sold out which is how I've seen some releases.

Just tried them on in store and I gotta say they're TTS. And I'm someone that sizes up .5 on most nike runners, air max, etc. Sized up .5 on the OG ultraboost. Sized up .5 on flyknit lunar 3s. But for these, I took my TTS size, AKA my presto size, my sock dart size, my jordan size.

Would like to hear if anyone else has the same opinion

Damn sz 13 sitting in mad places today. Why can't it be like this for adidas releases? 13 always gone with swiftness.

Adulting has really screwed my chances with these...still looking for a 9 or 9.5 if anybody sees anything.

Just tried them on in store and I gotta say they're TTS. And I'm someone that sizes up .5 on most nike runners, air max, etc. Sized up .5 on the OG ultraboost. Sized up .5 on flyknit lunar 3s. But for these, I took my TTS size, AKA my presto size, my sock dart size, my jordan size.

Would like to hear if anyone else has the same opinion

Not more sizing opinions.....

giphy.gif

don't worry guys, some of yall said these will eventually "hit the outlets" :rofl:

stockx was the place to buy yesterday, going for $170-$180 after new member discount

Back
Top Bottom