OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Tweaked my ankle playing ball but came home to an undefeated box :D
20170830_192647.jpg

Got hit with a bodega cancellation Tuesday but still haven't received a refund... anyone else in the same boat?

Sneaker Politics cancelled my order for the OG Whites, upset. Was gonna have the Sunset Tints early and the OGs but looks like I might grab the Pale Grey's now. What to do what to do..

do you guys have any go-to online market sites that allow exchange shoe sizes between sellers? regreting getting 2 10.5s, instead of trying a 10 and 10.5...

Has anyone put the black laces in their Sunsets?? Forgive me if I'm wrong and they don't come with an extra set lol could have sworn that I saw it somewhere

Has anyone put the black laces in their Sunsets?? Forgive me if I'm wrong and they don't come with an extra set lol could have sworn that I saw it somewhere
stock laces on sunsets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black laces

My pair came with an extra set of black laces

do you guys have any go-to online market sites that allow exchange shoe sizes between sellers? regreting getting 2 10.5s, instead of trying a 10 and 10.5...
I'm looking for something like this too. I have a size 8.5 in the White Trainers, but they are a little tight. A size 9 would be perfect.

Wondering if tints will last a lil longer than pales. I'd like to copp both on SNKRS if I can. Im sure thats probably wishful thinking though.

Reddit.com/r/sneakermarket try finding someone to swap and maybe a middle man if you want to be safe

Wont get my kicks until next week. The texas weather has been something this past couple days. Prayers to NT members who are in Texas!!!

padded more comfy by far in my opinion . posted a couple days ago about it. even my og volt trainers r more
comfy. idk why these back pointy heel tab is really bothering me on the new ones

padded more comfy by far in my opinion . posted a couple days ago about it. even my og volt trainers r more
comfy. idk why these back pointy heel tab is really bothering me on the new ones
So I assume the whites that released are only unpadded

So hard to tell the difference between pales and whites unless it's posted lol
I agree, I'm still waiting to see a side by side comparison

Only way I can tell is the Pales are darker (since its grey duh) and the outsoles are black, outsoles on the white/blacks are white

Back
Top Bottom