OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dude I too wore my Oreo 1.0s today! Haha, such a versatile and nice colorway.
I had my oreo striped matching shorts that I got from Urban Outfitters and I saw my oreos just sitting there and I said why the hell not lol.

Good to see that the pale grey and sunset are widely available in good sizes still. Hopefully, all the other colors in the future are like that and an easy cop for those who want a pair.

Chest day so I get to wear these to the gym :lol:. (I don't skip leg day. Also have huge calf genetics.)
20170904_060058.jpg

SNS order for the white/blacks got cancelled...guess now's the time to pay resell? What would you guys say is a good price, anything at/under 200?

Haha I need to chill as well. Bought white and pale grey trainers, and a pair of Allen Edmond boots. Would've bought the BAIT Future if I would've gotten them. My snowboard season pass need to purchase on Monday for $640, and just got my brakes done yesterday

Chiiiiill

Allen Eds are the best out of that bunch. One pair lasts me hella long

My Sunset Tints arrived today. Definitely love them, but was expecting the colorway to be a lil bit orangey to match its name.

I'll most likely return them since I'm not sure I can pull this off and wait for the black/white cw.

Forgot the pale greys were dropping smh. Need a 11.5 but Idk if any store in the mall is gunna have em smh

My Sunset Tints arrived today. Definitely love them, but was expecting the colorway to be a lil bit orangey to match its name.

I'll most likely return them since I'm not sure I can pull this off and wait for the black/white cw.
yeah some pics are pretty decieving on them. I thought they would have a more orangish tint. I still like them tho

Maybe I'm trippin but mine has heel zoom units?

The OG def had forefoot and heel Zoom Air. Not sure about the current release as I can't find/feel the cushioning. Also, I find it pretty ironic that SNKRS (on the product description page) doesn't reveal that info, but instead just a very cryptic "has Zoom Air". This is my biggest gripe with Nike - capture the momentum of a silhouette in demand but skimp on the actual tech that made the shoe really comfortable in the first place. Again, I could be completely wrong here - but putting the OG to the 2.0 side by side, there is no comparison. The latter cushioning just feels "flat".

Interested to hear more opinions on the cushioning. I only have og trainers and didn't buy any racers because they only had forefoot zoom and cost the same as the trainers. Nike has the bad habit of retroing a shoe and not including the same cushion that was in the original. Hope they didn't do this again with the trainers

Big mistake wearing my new White trainers to the football game yesterday. Any tips on cleaning?:sick:

Back
Top Bottom