OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First time using Stockx, forgot had a bid out for the pale greys, seller matched at 150 so they shipped under retail w promo. Was on the fence but guess stockx made the decision for me

Sounds like folks are happy, looking fwd to getting em today

I don't think there will be a white/black restock? All 3 colors so far that dropped have been widely available, not that limited. Only the white/black sold out.
There have been multiple store restocks. I expect Nike wanting to sell the most they can until they start sitting like the Racers.

These touched down yesterday, and straight to feet. Prefer the trainers of the racers any day of the week. Hoping for more colorways soon.

Attachments

• 21435773_357096168045303_7462019147199676416_n.jpg
    21435773_357096168045303_7462019147199676416_n.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 33
I'm surprised that the pink trainers are receiving so much love, while everybody **** all over those pink/grey racers that came out a few months ago.

I ordered the greys cuz they had a tan-ish tint in pics but in person the were 100% flat boring awful grey. They were swiftly returned. Keeping the pinks.

Last edited:
My Bait order for pales is still in UPS limbo. Going on 2 weeks now :smh:. Anyone else in Texas that ordered off Bait get an update from UPS yet? Never experienced this long of a wait for a package shipped through UPS.

I'm surprised that the pink trainers are receiving so much love, while everybody **** all over those pink/grey racers that came out a few months ago.
Probably because the Trainers are the new hotness right now and the Sunset's are more peach than they are pink. It's a pretty unique CW with the Trainer silhouette.

I actually love the Strawberry Racers from the Macaron Pack. It's a soft and light pink, and the gray is a nice offset. Perfect spring colors with light gray and white clothing.

I ordered the greys cuz they had a tan-ish tint in pics but in person the were 100% flat boring awful grey. They were swiftly returned. Keeping the pinks.

Agreed. My PGs came in yesterday and were put up on GOAT today. I really want to like them but they do nothing for me. Guess I'll double up on the white/blacks instead.

UNDS my sunset tints today. Went with my TTS but no matter how tight i tie them my heel slips out.
I have heel issues too on my W/B ones. It's as if the inner part is deeper ... too weird and hard to explain. Tried swapping with Dr. Scholes but same issue. Wonder if anyone else experienced that

Back
Top Bottom