OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_4851.JPG

First pair of racers... digging the weave on these MCs! Waited as long as possible, for cheapest price! Got them off NDC sale for $80 w/ ebates

Attachments

• IMG_6474.JPG
    IMG_6474.JPG
    524.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6470.JPG
    IMG_6470.JPG
    678.3 KB · Views: 20
Bound to happen now I'm sure lol. Think some were doing that with the MC 3.0 racers because they didn't like the grey tongue.

I feel the sunset tints would benefit most from a tongue paint..i would love to do mine but I don't trust myself

All i really want now is a volt retro and life will be complete.

Slightly interested in the olives too. But i like the two separate weave's combining on trainers the solid olive weave from the few pics ive seen have me kinda meh

Anyone else waiting for a black/white retro? Surprised these didn't come along the same time that the white/black did.

They need to switch up the colorblocking on the Trainers already.

Not really. Other than that OG volt split color blocking, it's really the best and most efficient color blocking for this shoe. I hope they don't change it.

Not really. Other than that OG volt split color blocking, it's really the best and most efficient color blocking for this shoe. I hope they don't change it.
i like the weaves going on and I hope they don't change it or at least not change the weave on OG cws

Back
Top Bottom