OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I guess I’ll deal with the fact that the flywire is now black. Small minute detail change but a change nontheless. Wonder why Nike did that?

For me, the new trainers fit tight in the forefoot, when compared to the same size in racers. However, if I size up a half on the trainers, then my heel slips. I would suggest to get the same size as a racer.

However, if you have a store nearby that carries the "new" Mariahs, the new trainers fit identical to the mariahs.

I'd recommend trying the 12.5.
I wear a 13 in racers because of my wide foot, so got the same sz 13 in the trainers butI have heel slippage and the toebox just feels too long. A 12.5 would be perfect for me but I'm ok with it.

Dragicon used to post this size comparison list...with a wide variety of different styles that is helpful. He'd have to post it like every page or something. Should be required reading.

Not quite timche level of midsole and compression analysis though.

My bad, I misread your intentions on that one. I can't wait for the retro mysslf

I looked back at the listing and it sold for like $380 0]

I guess I’ll deal with the fact that the flywire is now black. Small minute detail change but a change nontheless. Wonder why Nike did that?

Maybe to differentiate between the OG and retro? They do it to many other models, JB shoes as well. Little subtle changes from the OG.

My guess would be to differentiate the retros. For the 2017 white/black trainers Nike decided to use a white collar instead of black, which imo looks a lot better

Last edited:

Good eye! I didn’t even notice. Personally, I like this new change with the Black Flywire. It gives it more of a stealthy look. These will definitely be on the swap project list.

Where’s that list of all the upcoming FKT cws by NYC###?

Credit to @nyc757

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED 3/15
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/23
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/27
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY 4/5
-007 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM 4/1
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 6/1
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1
-203 GOLDEN BEIGE/BLACK-BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN (RD TBD)
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK 3/6
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-601 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

Last edited:
Credit to @nyc757

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396

UPCOMING:
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED 3/15
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/23
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/27
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY 4/5
-007 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM 4/1
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1
-601 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-203 GOLDEN BEIGE/BLACK-BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN (RD TBD)
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK 3/6

RELEASED:
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24

-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 6/1

Other than swapping the BWs (005), I'm really interested in seeing what the 202s, 203s, 003s, and 601s look like.

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-051785_1.png

Defintiely wish they included the black collar.
So the black/whites are releasing the 27th? Good that gives me time to get my money up

I love trainers, so comfortable.

I am ready for black/white. Money is set aside. I just need good luck in acquiring some pairs.

For those that swapped, what size shoe did you use for the upper and donor sole? I hit up someone who does it and he said it’s best to use 1/2 smaller for the sole but he hasn’t answered back yet as to how that affects fit.

For those that swapped, what size shoe did you use for the upper and donor sole? I hit up someone who does it and he said it’s best to use 1/2 smaller for the sole but he hasn’t answered back yet as to how that affects fit.

I’ve done a couple so far and I went down a half size for both

Back
Top Bottom