OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yes! Lighter tones toward the toes and darker toward the heel! I like how those cws flow A LOT more than what we’ve gotten/are getting with the FKTs. This explains why I currently don’t own any FKTs lol

the new blk/wht Trainer looks off to me for some reason.. the black flywire makes them look fake.. haha.. I’ll prolly try to grab a pair anyway.. won’t worry about it if I don’t get a pair since I already have 3 pairs of the OG pair..

the flywire on the 2017 ''return'' pair were black on white (like the og pair).. but they changed the collar. the 2018 black/white pair kept the collar from the og's but changed the flywire. Nike just like to be awkward

the flywire on the 2017 ''return'' pair were black on white (like the og pair).. but they changed the collar. the 2018 black/white pair kept the collar from the og's but changed the flywire. Nike just like to be awkward

The collar didn’t “change” on the white pair. Both a black collar and white collar released on 2012 as well as a padded collar. They just re-released the white collar version.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've seen people mention this:

1. Add an item to your cart on Nike.com
2. Apply the code
3. Remove the item from your cart

When you purchase on SNKRS the code should be active and automatically apply.

They stopped that since SNKRS went to desktop/android. Only way now is to ask customer service after you placed the order, and hope you get a rep who is nice enough to apply it.

Seeing the b/w trainers on different release calendars makes me a little more hopeful for next week. I Do need to land a pair for me and the lady tho...

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-1.jpg
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-Side.jpg
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-Release-Date.jpg
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-Top-Insole.jpg
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-Heel.jpg
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Oreo-Black-White-AH8396-005-Outsole.jpg

Nike Flyknit Trainer
Color: Black/White-White
Style Code: AH8396-005
Release Date: February 27, 2018
Price: $150

Lmao, we already know bro. But thanks for that.

Vapofly might a cop instead I'm trying to get back to my elite running flow.

I’ll take a shot at the black whites. Doubt they will make discount anywhere. Triple blacks on the other hand probably will.

I want the white flywire tbh but it's not a deal breaker

This. I mean they should've just left it white but whatever. It low key irks me but I'm still getting two pairs. Gonna be my new beaters. Yall think these will last to the 28th? Can only copp one on the 27th :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom