OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Smfh to the people selling the black/white trainers on stockx for a price that only gives them retail+tax back... What's the point?!

I haven’t gotten shipping from my order during the scheduled drop
I think their warehouse is backed up

So those new olives replacing the other olive pair that released in europe so far? Hope that is not the case.

Smfh to the people selling the black/white trainers on stockx for a price that only gives them retail+tax back... What's the point?!
So $205 is what id pay? Or do I have to calculate fees in also. First time hearing about this site.

Went to my local HOH and asked the chick if they are getting the trainers and she said what? You mean the Nike React

So $205 is what id pay? Or do I have to calculate fees in also. First time hearing about this site.

Sellers price plus $14 for shipping. If it's your first time ordering from there, then sign up and you'll get a $20 off promo code instantly.

https://stockx.com/login

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 8.08.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Svd pair delivered today:nthat:

Attachments

• 92D002C5-DF73-4F98-A4AE-76933BA6C1D5.jpeg
    92D002C5-DF73-4F98-A4AE-76933BA6C1D5.jpeg
    465.4 KB · Views: 112
  • D9C3AB27-902D-4DC8-BF9C-3EE57043C4A3.jpeg
    D9C3AB27-902D-4DC8-BF9C-3EE57043C4A3.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 103
which is a clear indication that prices will be retail or less after the larger release.

The MASS hype has passed on these a long time ago.

38756093750_5a742b47a9_b.jpg

This shoe makes me want to go work at retail, be assigned to a department I hate, eat badly, quit my job after a month, play basketball, sprain my ankle, be on crutches for 2 months, limp to school, lose weight, get better, meet a hipster girl, start as friends, work with her, be more than friends, wonder if we’re in a relationship, be mentally tortured because I need an answer, question myself, have my friends question me, have my friends’ friends question my friends questioning me, find the answer, watch her get fired (her own fault), get away from her, thank God I ain’t gotta deal with her anymore, AND CELEBRATE THAT **** BY BUYING ANOTHER PAIR!

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE SHOE AND COLOR EVER! Thank you, Nike, for bringing these back!!! It's been a long time waiting...

Back
Top Bottom