OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Exactly why I went the stockx route while resell is still pretty low. I'm not fast enough and on the forums enough to get that notification. I don't know if there will be a wider release because last year I'm sure I never saw the white/black trainers in store anywhere. I was living in Seattle and frequented the Nike there almost all the time. They never came that way lol kicking myself in the keister now since resell for the whites is 2something on average for s 12 and 250-300+ for a 12.5

DXr1-sDXUAAAWuc.png:large

Are these real ?

update: NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER ROSE PURPLE TRÈS BIENTÔT MÉNNÉS ! RETAIL : 165€ ! @NikeFrance

D6D94F0E-099D-4DD2-A2BE-7AF0AA35CCB3.png

Knew that cw reminded me of a certain silouhette obamanotbad.jpg

Just hit shoe palace in Arcadia Mall (SoCal) and manager said they are eventually getting the blk/wht Trainers. Apparently shipments have been delayed.

Take it for what it’s worth.

Those aren’t bad. Least it’s a different variation than the one toned pairs that first dropped.

just copped on stockx. will come out to $5 under retail after $20 off coupon and making $15 selling the incorrect size nike sent me.

Just hit shoe palace in Arcadia Mall (SoCal) and manager said they are eventually getting the blk/wht Trainers. Apparently shipments have been delayed.

Take it for what it’s worth.

Welp gonna blow up their line every day now.

Who here missed out and needs a size 12 in the black/white trainers (retail, shipped from Toronto)?

Back
Top Bottom