OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
ya’ll have no idea how frustrating it is to be told by the app they’re sold out, and then have everyone in here saying theres a FSR. Ive had 3 people try and cop too :rofl:

Those whatever you wanna call them raptor trainers are gonna sit and will be sent out to the Nike clearence/factory outlets. There's just too much goin on in that colorway.

its cool guys, I believe you all now :lol: :rofl:

138A4C7C-8530-4581-BD40-E5AFBC6FB7F3.png

aw man... i think i'm having buyer's remorse on these.... smh

I mean what am i gonna match with purple... lol

Last edited:
Those that missed out, relax...SNKRS likes to build fake hype. They will be widely available soon.

Last edited:
People getting salty because they sittin' lol

Actually, I'd say people are getting salty because most sizes are gone and people were waiting for this to hit discount/outlets. Everyone thought these would sit, peeps said this colorway was too much and weren't feeling it.

Most common sizes are gone on NDC, only small/big feets sizes left. However, I think this is mainly Nike just messin with retail creating hype, I'm sure most sizes will pop back up.

Those raptor Flyknit never sold out lol. They were available at all times thru app or desktop.

Buy what you like. There ain’t no hype in these not no need to hype these. If you like it buy it.

Those raptor Flyknit never sold out lol. They were available at all times thru app or desktop.

Buy what you like. There ain’t no hype in these not no need to hype these. If you like it buy it.

Limited sizes bruh...at least for now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180315-160229~2.png
    Screenshot_20180315-160229~2.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 13
The cw is still
People getting salty because they sittin' lol

I'm actually glad they're sitting! The Raptor cw is undoubtedly my favorite FKT cw of ALL TIME (yes, already! :lol:), so I'm certain I can grab multiples for a fraction of the retail price in the near future. I'll return my SNKRs pair then.

The cw is still

I'm actually glad they're sitting! The Raptor cw is undoubtedly my favorite FKT cw of ALL TIME (yes, already! :lol:), so I'm certain I can grab multiples for a fraction of the retail price in the near future. I'll return my SNKRs pair then.
I actually like the raptors as well, surprised so many don't like them. Made it easy for me to cop for once lol

Back
Top Bottom