OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Speaking of customization, any recommendations on a customizer who will do a good job at a reasonable job? Want a grinch racer but I'm not paying $500 for a dye job.

Speaking of customization, any recommendations on a customizer who will do a good job at a reasonable job? Want a grinch racer but I'm not paying $500 for a dye job.

I was gonna recommend my boy but he probably charge that if not more.

If I’m thinking what you’re thinking, can’t you just dye a pair of all white electric green, paint swoosh black, throw red laces? Or are you talking actual grinch painted?

lady just got her black/white trainers in from SNS. dont sleep if you need bae sizes (4-6.5 still in stock)

These were my first racers and I let em go...

Finally blessed with another pair for retail 2 years later... only worn once too :emoji_dizzy_face:

MKaoiWr.jpg

I was gonna recommend my boy but he probably charge that if not more.

If I’m thinking what you’re thinking, can’t you just dye a pair of all white electric green, paint swoosh black, throw red laces? Or are you talking actual grinch painted?

Angelus actually has a grinch green paint but I discovered when I hit my fading swooshes on MC1 it's not easy to hit the Swoosh & have it looking crispy around the curve. Wouldn't want to risk it

A bit snug; I own a pair of trainers in a size 10 and they do feel more comfortable, but I get heel slippage
I'm in the same boat! My 2012 fit great since the heel is padded, however, when I put my 2017 trainers, they slip :smh:

I recommend buying the Nike padded socks with tab. They do a good job preventing heel slip on my trainers.
Any specific suggestions or links? TIA

Back
Top Bottom