OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Goodwill hunting
5B19B1C4-6E5A-40FF-9AD6-7E13AB135F11.jpeg

They retroed the Trainers a few years ago in some great cws, which I thought some were better than the OGs.

The Racers haven’t retroed though. I think those retailed for $160 originally, so I don’t think retroing them would be lucrative for Nike since there aren’t that many that appreciate the model as the posters in this thread as of late.

I’m really happy that I have two large bins of FKR and FKT swaps! I have about dozen that I’ve kept stock, but I’m waiting for the right sole to pair them with. The Zoom Fly 5 looks promising!

If I had to resole, I think Racers would look pretty good with a Pegasus 38 sole, with the 39 coming out and tons of colorways available with the additional NFL & NCAA versions. Bound to be deep discounts.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 12.59.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 12.59.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 1.10.34 PM.png

I didn’t even bat a second take on these when they were sitting in the outlet hash. But I’m happy to add these to my collection. I’m getting an itch on dusting off all my flyknits and making them my office shoes.
23B488A2-ED0B-4359-8BF4-21AA86684513.jpeg

I’m still mad about the sizing on those… racer size was slightly too big, half size down was too tight.

Those are niiiiice. Did you swap these yourself? I just watched a video, and I think I'll give it a try at some point.

6FA95F9E-85B5-4DDA-98E8-C24AE327C855.jpeg

Didn’t swipe through the pics and almost got fleeced... thankfully seller issued refund

Not often I see a fellow sz 14 brethren posting. Have you considered inboxing the guy with the Medal Stand version? He’s literally had them there for feels like years now and doesn’t understand they won’t move at that price due to the size.

Not often I see a fellow sz 14 brethren posting. Have you considered inboxing the guy with the Medal Stand version? He’s literally had them there for feels like years now and doesn’t understand they won’t move at that price due to the size.

Have not considered it

Back
Top Bottom