OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by ajxv

I got my pair on eastbay... they only have a couple sizes left..... had to setttle with 12...

You know if they still got a 13??
This was an update from 30 minutes ago.

sz.s 7, 7.5, 8 ,13-16.

Originally Posted by ajxv

I got my pair on eastbay... they only have a couple sizes left..... had to setttle with 12...

You know if they still got a 13??
This was an update from 30 minutes ago.

sz.s 7, 7.5, 8 ,13-16.

kdd1u.jpg

kdd5.jpg

kdd4.jpg

quick fone pics

Those are the sizes for sure... 7.5 to 8.5 and the biggest he had was a 13 and maybe a 14...

Those are the sizes for sure... 7.5 to 8.5 and the biggest he had was a 13 and maybe a 14...

Thanks so much for the Eastbay info. I was able to cop. I bought a gold membership and the shoes at the same time. The first time I called the guy said no. Then I called a second time and the nice lady said yes. I found out about the 15% and I tried to call back and get an adjustment. The $%#@! lady that answered said "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET THESE WITH THE NEW MEMBER SHIP". I was like
35hl2d1.jpg
She put me on hold and came back and said, u can keep them but these are excluded from discount. I was about to go ape $@#% on her. LMAO.

Thanks so much for the Eastbay info. I was able to cop. I bought a gold membership and the shoes at the same time. The first time I called the guy said no. Then I called a second time and the nice lady said yes. I found out about the 15% and I tried to call back and get an adjustment. The $%#@! lady that answered said "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO GET THESE WITH THE NEW MEMBER SHIP". I was like
35hl2d1.jpg
She put me on hold and came back and said, u can keep them but these are excluded from discount. I was about to go ape $@#% on her. LMAO.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

Who else went to ntsf raffle?

My brother went this morning and got his number picked. He's too juiced.

As for myself I'm eying those BHM's
happy.gif
that's wassup... I heard NTSF only had 24 pairs and there was 100+ people

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

Who else went to ntsf raffle?

My brother went this morning and got his number picked. He's too juiced.

As for myself I'm eying those BHM's
happy.gif
that's wassup... I heard NTSF only had 24 pairs and there was 100+ people

Originally Posted by tyonenine

Alright cool ima try and buy the gold membership then the shoes right after. I hope it works

I depends on who you speak to. good luck

Should I buy it when im on the phone with them or should I just sign up for it off eastbay.com?

Alright cool ima try and buy the gold membership then the shoes right after. I hope it works

Should I buy it when im on the phone with them or should I just sign up for it off eastbay.com?

I did mine on the phone. If they say no, just call again until u get someone that says yes

I did mine on the phone. If they say no, just call again until u get someone that says yes

Back
Top Bottom