OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

WoW! this one's a shocker... 
eek.gif

After failing last night... Thnaks Nicole (Eastbay Rep) 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Beautiful collection Bro, just beautiful.......

You're a lucky dude to have both Nerf's & Weatherman's
sick.gif

Beautiful collection Bro, just beautiful.......

You're a lucky dude to have both Nerf's & Weatherman's
sick.gif

Lol im gonna go ahead and point out the bottle of sriracha before anybody tries to clown me for it -____-

Lol im gonna go ahead and point out the bottle of sriracha before anybody tries to clown me for it -____-

I bought the Gold membership first, then ordered a size 11 on the phone. I tried to get the LiveChat people to apply that 15% discount but they wouldnt do it.
I think i need an 11.5 in these though since everyone is saying KDIVs run tight
nerd.gif

I bought the Gold membership first, then ordered a size 11 on the phone. I tried to get the LiveChat people to apply that 15% discount but they wouldnt do it.
I think i need an 11.5 in these though since everyone is saying KDIVs run tight
nerd.gif

it'd be even more of a beautiful collection if one of those pairs was actually worn
laugh.gif
but for real, nice job on getting all of 'em.

it'd be even more of a beautiful collection if one of those pairs was actually worn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif

Lol i wore the Nerfs with the matching shirt to the H-Town Sneaker Summit 

i guess i got lucky since the rep didnt tell me anything about the gold/plat member requirement, i even got free shipping and no tax but i should of used that 15% off code. it sounds like eastbay has a pretty good amount of pairs, seems like they are lasting long considering the eastbay info was posted about an hour ago.

i guess i got lucky since the rep didnt tell me anything about the gold/plat member requirement, i even got free shipping and no tax but i should of used that 15% off code. it sounds like eastbay has a pretty good amount of pairs, seems like they are lasting long considering the eastbay info was posted about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif

Lol i wore the Nerfs with the matching shirt to the H-Town Sneaker Summit 

Back
Top Bottom