OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Everybody on the lower end of the spectrum, 7.5-9 did you guys have to go half a size up?

I'm an 8 on the Nike scale.

Tested with kobe V, VI, airmaxes 2011 and Lunareclipse

Everybody on the lower end of the spectrum, 7.5-9 did you guys have to go half a size up?

I'm an 8 on the Nike scale.

Tested with kobe V, VI, airmaxes 2011 and Lunareclipse

I called eastbay and straight up asked if I could buy the YOTD Durants, the lady said yea asked for my information and size and the order went through!! Im not even a member or not that I know of, I never got that email saying to buy them early. But I was so excited I got confirmation and all then looked at the address and that $!%+#!%%+%+! was wrong. Called back and got it fixed, I hope everything goes well and they ship out.

I called eastbay and straight up asked if I could buy the YOTD Durants, the lady said yea asked for my information and size and the order went through!! Im not even a member or not that I know of, I never got that email saying to buy them early. But I was so excited I got confirmation and all then looked at the address and that $!%+#!%%+%+! was wrong. Called back and got it fixed, I hope everything goes well and they ship out.

eastbay finally came through for me...so happy! glad they made it exclusive for members...now their membership sales is gonna double for sure

eastbay finally came through for me...so happy! glad they made it exclusive for members...now their membership sales is gonna double for sure

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.

Just called again to try to get another pair in my girls name, they got a supervisor and said that if you buy membership today they may make it all the way to shipping and then get cancelled? Who knows worth a shot for a third pair for my boy if not atleast I tried.

Congrats to all that copped on Eastbay.... A HUGE thx to the guy who posted the head up's for everyone to cop! You have saved the day my friend!

Congrats to all that copped on Eastbay.... A HUGE thx to the guy who posted the head up's for everyone to cop! You have saved the day my friend!

Found out today some champs might get a re-up on yotd if they blew out of them. I'll update as Soon as I get more info.
When I left work today Rochester ,ny marketplace mall was sold out the only other two stores in the district that got them was buffalo,ny galleria and Syracuse champs were still sitting on sizes.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

been on hold for 20 minutes, trying to get a 14 or 15!!!

I just called. They still have a 15. They wouldn't let me use the discount code
30t6p3b.gif

Found out today some champs might get a re-up on yotd if they blew out of them. I'll update as Soon as I get more info.
When I left work today Rochester ,ny marketplace mall was sold out the only other two stores in the district that got them was buffalo,ny galleria and Syracuse champs were still sitting on sizes.

Back
Top Bottom