OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Yes, they are ID's and the poor photo only makes them look red. They are an orange translucent sole. I will post a couple more shots later.

These shipped in yesterday
happy.gif

S/O to waverder for the Paris info, hoping my homie can get me some ASG's when he's out there in a week
pimp.gif

The big stages are clean n simple but im not WOWED or BLOWN AWAY wish they added some SMALL DETAILING ON THE STRAP to give em that wow factor nonetheless a nice pair!!!!!

Oh ok. Thought I missed a color on nikeid. All they need to do is put more mid sole and sole color. It's crazy how they haven't put any options the way kds are selling.
30t6p3b.gif
come on Nike. Dropping the ball like always

If any of y'all go to London's NT or have friends nearby they had 9.5 BHMs for less than retail when I was there in late-May.  I was gonna cop and trade but ran outta space in luggage after copping the SLH 9's in my size lol 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Wore my rogues this weekend and broke necks like crazy...def a must have cw for the 4s...good luck to those trynna cop..
What socks are those?

Nike Elite socks

How come they seem so short? Did you roll them up or are they quarters?

Orlando fl never even got any Rogues smh... I've been waiting so I could cop a sz 11... one of my fav color ways of the kd 4 no hype

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

DBZ, awesome color blocking on em

Appreciate that.  And to anyone else who has made id's, did you opt for the extra padding option (forget the name), and if so, what do you think?  I got it on mine and it seems to make the shoes even narrower and they are painful to wear for more than a couple hours at a time.

Originally Posted by JUST KICK IT

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by CRH1979

If people do see the Rogues drop in store please let us know...lol
yes please!!!

coSign!!
HOH here in Socal said they don't have them on their manifest. But call back Thursday cos the KD's just show up sometimes unannounced. Hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom