OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

These Are Up On RockemSocks Right Now For Those Interested......
Durantula1.jpg

Might Look Good With A Pair Of YOTD's
nerd.gif

Or if finals CW comes out too..these with the kd away socks are the best IMO

$40 for a pair of socks? thats almost half the price of the shoe. No thanks. Still on the hunt for WMs in 9.5-10. Havent seen any of those sizes anywhere in a few months. Im about to give up.

I wouldn't turn down WMs, ASGs, or YOTDs. Just never really see them in 11.5 and if I do, the prices aren't what I'm willing to pay.

If I find a 14 WM then I will let you know right away, not sure how many are out there though.

On RD @ my HoH the highest we had was a 13.

those kd finals need to release soon plesse ...wish i wouldnt have slept on the rogues now i need them

The biggest gripe I have about the IVs is the discomfort of the strap that digs into my arch and I can feel the strap on the bottom of my foot. I find it annoying. I took matters into my own hands and it fits much better now. I don't have to mess with the annoying velcro every time I take off and put on the KDs. I don't regret doing this one bit.

I'm sticking with the black laces.

^^^ way to resolve the problem fam ha ha...let me know if u are willing to sell me the torquoise laces, need them for my white pair

Arrived just in time for the Finals. I dig them. Wife got them for me for Father's Day. I will have them in my hands next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom