OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice, I would love that "Big Stage" colorway! Cool that they're still the regular model & not the elites that were previously mentioned.

Btw, stupid question...how do I track by reference if my order was cancelled? Or did your cancelled orders still get shipping confirmation emails?

-Pete

^^^ here you go fam...

wbqnp2.jpg

man i really need to find these rouges in a size 10 for retail!!!!
mad.gif
......no wonder why nike.com sold out so quick all these people that ordered 1 pair are receivin 2!!!!!
eek.gif
........i aint mad tho, it would be nice if some who dont really need 2 pairs help those out that didnt get chance to 1

Any info on the rouges dropping today?...i passed by my local ftl (Jamaica ave)....and they said they don't carry any kd's

You guys waiting on the Rogues to drop on Footlocker are too late (online at least). When they dropped on champs that was footlocker. Footlocker, Champs, and Eastbay pull from the same inventory, they even have same item numbers. When the Rogues dropped on Champs you could have called either champs, eastbay, or footlocker gave them the item number and ordered. Seems kinda strange that these are limited but they dried up very quickly. Good luck to those looking still...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

Wore my rogues this weekend and broke necks like crazy...def a must have cw for the 4s...good luck to those trynna cop..

2ds1us6.jpg
What socks are those?

Regular black and white elites

pimp.gif

I have to think the away's are going to look super clean. Please release sometime this weekend. 

The finals cw reminds me too much of the Kobe V. Wish they had a little more creativity, maybe a gold strap

^^^ The order # is what everyone is using for the refence # fam...you must be one of the order that truly got cancelled

Back
Top Bottom