OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Had to hit footlocker Europe up..... It was breeze with no problem...good thing i got fam in the milly.
2n8pm48.jpg

Might be on my greed shiii and try NDC in the morning and use those as trade bait.

These Oly KD's will be a game time decision for me....

Shocked Nike is making these super limited.

I think I rather get myself a pair of Nike ID in USA colorways than ever buy these KD USAs for over retail. the shoe game is officially ridiculous!

What I meant was for the online release on NDC. The stores can do whatever their store policy rules state or whatever the parent company tells them to do or when the law intervenes when the monkeys go bananas and cause a riot over a pair of damn sneakers. SMH
mean.gif
ok i see what your sayin.  I thought you was talking about the rsvp bs.  I never tried the NDC i usually just go up to the HOH so I cant even comment on the whole NDC thing until I try it.

You guys ever notice that the number of guest on NT always out number the amount of members logged in online at any given time by at least a 4 to 1 ratio minimum. There are so many lurkers on here, resellers trying to get the scoop on which shoe release gets the "QS", "limited", "HS", "Tier Zero", "exclusive" and can't forget their dreaded "GR" tag. We can even tell which members are the resellers trying to create hype, the new poser members trying to blend in to get any info advantage to resell for a small buck. Too damn funny what being a "sneakerhead" has become. We can blame Nike but we can also blame ourselves. KEEP IT MOVING.
im new on this site but i already know what your talkin about.  just like the cat asking whats the max these kd olympics are gonna go for hahah until people stop payin reseller prices its only gonna get worse.   I remember just a couple years ago i could walk up in any footlocker and cop a shoe that dropped a couple days before.  Now its like a whole 3 to 4 day event planning how your gonna get a pair. 

You guys ever notice that the number of guest on NT always out number the amount of members logged in online at any given time by at least a 4 to 1 ratio minimum. There are so many lurkers on here, resellers trying to get the scoop on which shoe release gets the "QS", "limited", "HS", "Tier Zero", "exclusive" and can't forget their dreaded "GR" tag. We can even tell which members are the resellers trying to create hype, the new poser members trying to blend in to get any info advantage to resell for a small buck. Too damn funny what being a "sneakerhead" has become. We can blame Nike but we can also blame ourselves. KEEP IT MOVING.
This is true...We hype up the shoe more than these shoe sites.

so can i only buy one pair from ndc right??

which other site is selling?

didnt see anyhting on footlocker

this is ******** IMO. this shoe is plain as hell and they made it so limited...
its like ppl that really want to wear them don't get much of a shot. thats not how it was before. i dunno what they're doing with this line but i don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom