OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Refreshed at exactly 8:00 and they werent tweeted or up on the page when you search for KD IV. They are so inconsistent with their times, this is a joke. 

Why did I get unable to add to cart before they tweeted the link :smh:
same here. didn't necessarily want them but wanted to see if they were going to be as limited as some ppl said they would be.

smh in disgust at this. i searched for the sneakers and tried to add to cart like a min before the link was tweeted and still no luck.:smh:

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000]
:rolleyes

Getting the same thing. Bushleague.

Due to the high volume of orders currently in processing, we are unable to add this item to your cart at this time. Please check back again soon and thanks for your patience. [Error Code: 010N-0000000]

am i the only one?

Got my order confirmation, now time to wait for the shipping email.

NDC almost had me shook for a second, got the error message, then it added to my cart and checked out no problem. 8)

I guess I need to relearn ndc. I havent been able to grab a pair of sneakers of NDC this year. This is getting old. Nike is driving away a lot of loyal customers

first time ndc has pullled thru for me!

but **** got a 10 instead of an 11 from trying to go fast
roll.gif

Nikestore tweeted a full restock of the Militarys the same time they dropped the link for the Kd... Militarys for Months, #damb

coudnt add my sz 10.5 to my cart 10 seconds after 7am, the shoe went up exactly at like 7 05am and tried to add a 10.5 to my cart less than 5 seconds later and nothing, tried for an 11 next and still nothing, that was a 10 second sell out. at least my euro connect got me, had to spend an extra $30 per pair but its better than ending up empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom