OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hopefully the CD's and YOTD's aren't HOH exclusives. (C'mon. How many HOH exclusives does one signature really need?) And maybe I'll be able to get them on Eastbay or something.

copper > bronze, still would look dope on feet in the snow
pimp.gif
will cop if i can't get the kobes.

copper > bronze, still would look dope on feet in the snow
pimp.gif
will cop if i can't get the kobes.

Personally not feeling the copper colorway as the X-Mas shoe. Feel like they should stick with what they have been doing and do something a lil more "out there" and in line with the creamsicles and the yellow 3's from last year or they should have made the Nerfs the X-Mas shoe this year and released it the same way they did last year where more than just a few places got them. Shame on Nike for releasing em at only: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Personally not feeling the copper colorway as the X-Mas shoe. Feel like they should stick with what they have been doing and do something a lil more "out there" and in line with the creamsicles and the yellow 3's from last year or they should have made the Nerfs the X-Mas shoe this year and released it the same way they did last year where more than just a few places got them. Shame on Nike for releasing em at only: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Source: KevinDurant35.com
The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Seriously.. Where's the west coast love. We only have the bev center. No love for las Vegas what so ever..

The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Seriously.. Where's the west coast love. We only have the bev center. No love for las Vegas what so ever..

C'mon NIKE.

mad.gif

I seriously need a pair of Nerfs. 

Well Damn,
Time to look for a hook up on a  Sz. 8-9..
nerd.gif

tired.gif

C'mon NIKE.

mad.gif

I seriously need a pair of Nerfs. 

Well Damn,
Time to look for a hook up on a  Sz. 8-9..
nerd.gif

tired.gif

Are these the stores that make a lot of money? I don't understand how they determine which stores get them or not.

Are these the stores that make a lot of money? I don't understand how they determine which stores get them or not.

Back
Top Bottom