OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I need to get some more kd iv's best designed shoe ever in my opinion,Only have the navy's :frown: kds are hard to get

It was a nice run while it lasted. One of my favorite sig shoes of all time, im glad I was able to grab most the pairs I wanted
pimp.gif

Still got my eye on a few more im looking to add to the familiy

Last edited:
Guy is trading me his DS N7+cash for my once worn Jordan IV Cavs. Thinking about biting if he increases the cash a bit more. He's at $25 now.

Man...I was looking at a pair of Weathermans on eBay and offered to pay this dude his BIN price minus eBay fees through PayPal. Dude wouldn't take the offer and threw some random *** rant saying **** like "You know what these are, I should charge way more than what you're offering" and "These would do numbers if I took off the BIN and just let the auction go!", which made me not even want the shoes anymore. Turns out the auction ends for less than what I offered :lol: Man I swear, people gotta learn to do some damn math these days. Shouldn't even be charging so damn much for a shoe that was $95 retail in the first place. These damn greedy *** resellers...:smh:

Last edited:
Trying to get a pair of KD IVs or LeBron 9 Lows customized by Mache. Does anybody know anywhere that I can get a pair of KD IV's that I can use a base shoe for a decent price? Trying to spend less then 80. Thank you very much!!

Trying to get a pair of KD IVs or LeBron 9 Lows customized by Mache. Does anybody know anywhere that I can get a pair of KD IV's that I can use a base shoe for a decent price? Trying to spend less then 80. Thank you very much!!

dude its gonna cost like 400 to get em customized. plus 3 month wait. might as well spend the money on a couple iDs

finally was able to grab these. really like these!

clean colorway!!!

I picked these up from the Nike Factory Outlet in Utah for $74.99 last week but it had a scuff on the strap and toeboxx, my OCD wouldn't allow me to keep them :smh: returned them to my local outlet.

Still on the hunt for DS Rouges, BHMs, Del Sol's, and Galaxys .. finding a sz 11/11.5 DS for a reasonable price is damn near IMPOSSIBLE!

Back
Top Bottom