OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just got the glasses in today from Look See Goods.. if anyone knows of any other weatherman related things, let me know cause I'd definitely be interested!

Last edited:
^^So jealous, only Nerfs and WM missing from my collection. But too bad the prices are sky high! Congrats on all your WM gear. 8)

Anyone ever play any other sports in these? I'm looking for a multipurpose court shoe (volleyball, racquetball, etc.) and was wondering how these would hold up. 

Still looking to find a pair of Rouge Greens for a decent price, I can't believe I missed them on FNL a few weeks back.

Dope Weatherman collection up there "weather"... kinda regret letting mine go, detail on those are nice!!

Just traded my DS Solar Red 8's for a DS pair of White N7's ...

Solar Reds were my favorite Lebrons but they were too small (10.5 needed an 11/11.5) and I didn't like the cash offers I was gettin on craigslist.

Glad I got the N7's tho these are :smokin :smokin , can't believe I slept on them when they dropped!

Just sold my white n7s last week, wish you would've been my size I would take those solars in trade with the quickness.

Just sold my white n7s last week, wish you would've been my size I would take those solars in trade with the quickness.

LOL yea I'll eventually pick up another pair of Solar Reds down the road .. that 10.5 had no chance on my feet, even when i tried them on with CHURCH SOCKS :smh: ... got tired of lookin at them in the closet knowing I couldnt wear them so I'm glad I was able to trade them for something I actually wanted

I would've took that trade lol damn mAN

Yeah I probably could've held out for more than the DS N7's and $25 cash he added on his end but I didn't want to take my chances and not be able to secure an item I wanted in my size.

I posted the Solar Reds on craigslist, highest offer i got was $200 and a bunch of newbie trade offers "fire red 4's, obsidian 12's, raptor 7's, jades, lava's, pink foams, etc" :smh:

Finding any pair of DS KD IV in a size 11/11.5 for a reasonable price is a mission now a days! Still on the hunt for the Rogues and Galaxy's then i'm done!

Dope Weatherman collection up there "weather"... kinda regret letting
mine go, detail on those are nice!!

Thanks! Yeah, the username is not coincidental with these - pretty much my grail, I'm working towards a meteorology degree.

--

As long as you're happy with that Solar 8/N7 trade. Both great shoes - yes, you probably got a bit less "value" .. but happiness over a shoe > a bit of $ anyday.

Last edited:
I need another pair of Kd galaxy's in 9.5, the cheapest I found another pair for is 350. Anbody know anywhere cheaper? I hate to pay resell when I only paided 95 for mine but this shoes has become my favorite shoe of all-time! If I have to I am just going to because the price just keep skyrocketing..

I need another pair of Kd galaxy's in 9.5, the cheapest I found another pair for is 350. Anbody know anywhere cheaper? I hate to pay resell when I only paided 95 for mine but this shoes has become my favorite shoe of all-time! If I have to I am just going to because the price just keep skyrocketing..
it is what it is bro, that's regular price now for KD4 galaxy. or maybe u can low balling them for $200 :D

it is what it is bro, that's regular price now for KD4 galaxy. or maybe u can low balling them for $200 :D

Lol, I told him 300 and he still is not moving! I really need another pair before they hit weatherman type numbers...

Lol, I told him 300 and he still is not moving! I really need another pair before they hit weatherman type numbers...

350 ain't bad compared to the 450 and up I've been seeing lol.

I could've had them for 250 DS when I went to sneaker con bak in june but of course the biggest size was 10.5! :smh:

Dope Weatherman collection up there "weather"... kinda regret letting
mine go, detail on those are nice!!

As long as you're happy with that Solar 8/N7 trade. Both great shoes - yes, you probably got a bit less "value" .. but happiness over a shoe > a bit of $ anyday.

Yea man happiness and comfort over a little bit of money all day. I'm not the type to just squeeze my foot in a small shoe just because I like the shoe. I'll find them in my correct size before the summer, hopefully lol

Back
Top Bottom