OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was able to get almost every pair I wanted. Just want 3 more pairs

Where did you get the all Orange joints? Are those IDs? I remember seeing a picture of them but didnt think they ever released

When I get my WM in, I'll take a family shot. Better get that wide angle lens, I went HAM on the IV's. So much character...love em. :smokin

Finally!

Can somebody help me out on getting a pair of orange laces for these? I'm feeling that lace swap, thanks.

there is no delete post button

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my WM's in today. Love them. Unfortunately i'm going away on business for a few days. Hopefully I"ll be able to post a family shot of all my IV's by this weekend.

Finally landed a pair of USA KD IVs in excellent shape for $140. I love the shoe and the price considering I've wanted these since release. Anyways, the guy replaced the laces with red laces and I'm trying to get regular white laces. Were the og laces regular laces or oval? Also what size? Thanks!

Last edited:
I saw the WMs and Galaxies for $360 VNDS .. apparently dude doesn't accept paypal since he has no bank account, seemed pretty fishy to me.

That price is a steal though, I hope you can scoop them fam!

I would stay away bro, that's just on the edge of "too good to be true pricing"....and thats what he wants you to think! It's just high enough not to throw a red flag, but I personally would be weary just from the fact he doesn't "have a bank account"...:smh:

Last edited:
Finally landed a pair of USA KD IVs in excellent shape for $140. I love the shoe and the price considering I've wanted these since release. Anyways, the guy replaced the laces with red laces and I'm trying to get regular white laces. Were the og laces regular laces or oval? Also what size? Thanks!
They were regular flat laces. I wear an 8.5 so the laces are roughly 45" or whatever comes close to that in terms of sizes

Sad about the ivs

But you can call me mr. Retail 15 pairs.

Looking for del sol sz 11 ds.

One day

Back
Top Bottom