OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Traded My Pair of A VNDS Kobe VII CHRISTMAS Cheetahs For VVNDS KDIV Scoring Titles, Don't Know If Was Good Trade Or Not

If the trade makes you happy that's all that matters fam. I would have done it in heartbeat :smokin.

Anybody know where I can get a pair of these for retail or less? Trying to find a cheap base shoe, because I want to get them customized. Thanks!

4s are definitely more "unique" than 5s to me, but they aren't for everyone. I get comments when wearing 4s all the time, whereas I don't think the same would be said for 5s or even 3s. Not that getting comments is a goal by any means, but I think 4s catch more attention simply because of the strap. As far as comfort and playability go, I would say the threes are very solid, however they really don't stand out much in comparison to some of the other numbered models. just my .02.

Was able to get one of my fav CWs of this pair...found em at the outlets a week back...one of the best cw's imo

i see knicks fresh got his pair too :pimp:

i was doin some comparison, and noticed the different mesh used on the side .....don't really like the material though, looks like it'll crease nasty

Jeff, those are your weathermans? they look great bro.. and yea man i had to cop that home colorway. tooo nice.

I still need the aways and the entourages. just a sick damn shoe!!!!

nice pick up on the homes also!

yup they are

i think i'm done since i'll never be able to afford the ASG's lol......oh and i think nobody posted it yet, but tomorrow's the last day for IV ID's...get em in

Dude wants to trade his DS pair of weathermans for my crown jewels..Would you guys make this trade?

Its about an even trade

The Weatherman KD IV is a much more memorable colorway but the Crown Jewel is a more expensive or nicer quality shoe.

Last edited:
You guys think 675 shipped for a size 13 VNDS pair of weathermen is a pretty "fair price"? Usually don't they run about a 1000 in that rare size? :nerd:

Last edited:
Dude wants to trade his DS pair of weathermans for my crown jewels..Would you guys make this trade?
Can't say I would do that. If we were talking Nerfs, yeah. Me, personally, I love nice presentation. Though I like the Weathermans better, presentation of the Crown Jewels is amazing. Value wise, though, they are pretty much even. Haven't seen a DS pair of either in my size go for less than $900.

And to dude asking is $675 a good price for worn Weathermans, I'd say yeah. The KD IV doesn't crease or dirty easy, so they should still look good. $675 is a ridiculous price for sneakers period, but that's the price some of us choose to pay in this culture. I'd do it.

You guys think 675 shipped for a size 13 VNDS pair of weathermen is a pretty "fair price"? Usually don't they run about a 1000 in that rare size? :nerd:

I'm not paying $675 for anything that's worn no matter how exclusive they are. I would rather save up another $325 and pull out all the stops for a DS pair.

With that being said, if you really want them that price is pretty fair for VNDS weathermans.

I'm not paying $675 for anything that's worn no matter how exclusive they are. I would rather save up another $325 and pull out all the stops for a DS pair.

With that being said, if you really want them that price is pretty fair for VNDS weathermans.

Yea I hear you on the used part, but as you all know the IV's look pretty flawless even worn a few times. No creases. Soles are perfectly icy etc. And to be honest my size 13 is VERY hard to find regardless of condition. And when you find them people want like 1200-1300ish.... I think I'm going to pull the trigger if the guy will send me the invoice. I literally have every KD IV I wanted cept these and the Nerfs. (Plus about 10-11 iD's). Love this shoe!

Yea I hear you on the used part, but as you all know the IV's look pretty flawless even worn a few times. No creases. Soles are perfectly icy etc. And to be honest my size 13 is VERY hard to find regardless of condition. And when you find them people want like 1200-1300ish.... I think I'm going to pull the trigger if the guy will send me the invoice. I literally have every KD IV I wanted cept these and the Nerfs. (Plus about 10-11 iD's). Love this shoe!

You made two great points.

1. IV's look flawless .. correct, my Gold Medals still look DS after a few wears.
2. Your size .. I forgot you said sz 13, which is very hard to find. I have a very hard time finding 11/11.5 so I can't even imagine what you go thru when it comes to a 13.

So yeah go ahead and pull the trigger bro, good luck keep us posted!

You made two great points.

1. IV's look flawless .. correct, my Gold Medals still look DS after a few wears.
2. Your size .. I forgot you said sz 13, which is very hard to find. I have a very hard time finding 11/11.5 so I can't even imagine what you go thru when it comes to a 13.

So yeah go ahead and pull the trigger bro, good luck keep us posted!

Thanks. Yea I'm waiting on him to send the invoice. He's "at the gym" now...making me real nervous until I actually pay.

Thanks guys I think Im gonna stick with the crown jewels because I feel they are valued more due to the special packaging and the lack of nice colorways for the X's

Alright guys, I bit the bullet. Payment sent for the weathermen! Now the hardest part...waiting! I made sure to get a detailed invoice with the product number, 100% authentic NIKE product, when he will ship, how, signature confirmation, etc. I think I've pretty much set myself up as best I can. Worked with my yeezy's!

PUMPED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom