OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn man I would love those other exclusive kd if for my collection lmk if u run cross 10.5 I'll keep eye open for eybl
Tracked down a 12 and 12.5, 11 is brutal to find...
i saw that same picture to but the guy is asking for 800 for each
eyes.gif

I have a pretty narrow foot and loved these shoes to hoop in, however they didn't last me too long. Not sure if I was just too hard on em or what

What do you guys think a good price is for the Gold medal KD's in a size 13? I was thinking at the most $200-$240. Is that reasonable?

What do you guys think a good price is for the Gold medal KD's in a size 13? I was thinking at the most $200-$240. Is that reasonable?

Yea I'm a size 13 and if I needed them I would pay about that much. The big sizes really hurt us sometimes :x

I've seen a lot of pairs sell between $250-$275 (DS) but once in a while you can catch a pair between $190-$210

What ya think about $140 for DS KD Olympics? I'm not really a big fan but that seems like a pretty good deal imo.

Maybe if I swap the laces to navy or red they'll look better to me.

almost a whole year and my galaxies are still glowing as hard as the first day i got them. 
pimp.gif
 the best out of the asg pack last year, and better than what nike has to offer this year as well.

comparison pic with the afm 2013s (both were out in the sun, afm's were outside for five minutes longer than the kd's)

I'd take the Xmas over ST. Kobe 8 is more comfortable and personally a much better shoe to hoop in. Plus I don't wear much blue or yellow.

Back
Top Bottom