OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Circling back to these in order to cop a few pairs I missed out on.  Stupid Eastbay/FTL/FTA played games wtih the Rogue drop last year. 
mean.gif

Scoring Titles will likely be my next pair.  Chillin with only my YOTDs so far.

How would I go about cleaning the midsole of my IVs? I have the Entourages and that yellow midsole has collected a bunch of dirt/grime.

Finally came in. I've been hounding eBay for months looking for any of the colorways KD wore on court for a reasonable price. Finally lucked out on these for retail+shipping. Now, I can rest. :lol:

Gotta cop the YOTD's asap, i need those in my life for sure. 

But the prices on ebay are 
sick.gif
. Hopefully I can luck out like my man up here ^^^^^ .

Gotta cop the YOTD's asap, i need those in my life for sure. 

But the prices on ebay are 
sick.gif
. Hopefully I can luck out like my man up here ^^^^^ .
You should check out Craigslist if you haven't already. KD's are rare to come up, but once in a while you might find something good. Someone on Dallas Craigslist has the YOTD for $170 DS. My size too. I thought about talking him down but there's a bit too much on the radar right now.

im still on the hunt for a decent pair of easter, n7s, and rouge for a good price. I dont think ill ever get ST,
asg, and Gold medals for the price people want.

i asked some guy on craigslist for a little bit above retail for rouge he laughed at me and said he wanted $200....

i was able to get USA retail for retail trade for my KD V ASG

Last edited:
Anyone have an issues with discolorations on the vents for the Gold Medals? I think one of them just might be a bit wet...Letting it dry then I'll report back.

ok but lets be realistic

you may not find those for retail.

i just found one for 130 ds :smile:

now thats a bit better
That's not bad at all. it would be about 102 after tax if he got it in person, 110 if he ordered it online. $20-28 dollars if you're meeting up. That'd cover gas money. Or if you're getting it shipped, then add 15 to ship to you, you're looking at 117-125. It's basically retail. 

About the easters, i have seen pairs go for below retail, they werent ds but still they were below retail. Patience is key to finding the best deals

Back
Top Bottom