OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by oz

Originally Posted by gpsandhu4

Originally Posted by flores

Was anyone out there for the banding at Niketown Dallas? I seriously cant believe the way they handled that.. 

I was.. called them and was told to check their twitter nd figure out the clues to find the location they were at.. I was like $#@?? it was in the Whole Foods parking lot somewhere nd iI walked around until sombody toldme that they ran out of the bands a few mins ago.. smh
i seriously didnt like the way we gave out wristbands!!!! i told my GM that people are gona get hurt and he didnt give a damn..... oh well got mine locked up,dude was like im selling mine for 600 and another dude was like get the f... out of line u have fake jays on u ont deserve a pair hahahha both of them didnt get a pair

I was also out there for that. Just terrible the way that was handled. You were SOL if you didn't make it there within 2 mins of that clue posted on twitter...unless you wanted the Last Shots.Oh well...on to the next one...

Originally Posted by oz

Was anyone out there for the banding at Niketown Dallas? I seriously cant believe the way they handled that.. 

I was.. called them and was told to check their twitter nd figure out the clues to find the location they were at.. I was like $#@?? it was in the Whole Foods parking lot somewhere nd iI walked around until sombody toldme that they ran out of the bands a few mins ago.. smh
i seriously didnt like the way we gave out wristbands!!!! i told my GM that people are gona get hurt and he didnt give a damn..... oh well got mine locked up,dude was like im selling mine for 600 and another dude was like get the f... out of line u have fake jays on u ont deserve a pair hahahha both of them didnt get a pair

I was also out there for that. Just terrible the way that was handled. You were SOL if you didn't make it there within 2 mins of that clue posted on twitter...unless you wanted the Last Shots.Oh well...on to the next one...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

the backpack is nice.. but def not for 75

You know you'll end up with one though...just not for 75
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by oz

So far just about every release has been terrible at niketown dallas. Since when do they make it a scavenger hunt, people bum rushed the tom thumb across the street from northwest hwy just to find out it was at the whole foods. 

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by oz

So far just about every release has been terrible at niketown dallas. Since when do they make it a scavenger hunt, people bum rushed the tom thumb across the street from northwest hwy just to find out it was at the whole foods. 

There's a line at NT Dallas already for wristbanding

Never ceases to amaze me what people do for a damn shoe

The sad thing is, half of those people are probably shop owners tryna resell

Originally Posted by sho3tym

roll.gif
I don't even need a backpack and I probably will end up getting it.... Must say, KD logo >>> Kobe logo >>>>> Lbj logo... Hands down.. no argument... finished.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

roll.gif
I don't even need a backpack and I probably will end up getting it.... Must say, KD logo >>> Kobe logo >>>>> Lbj logo... Hands down.. no argument... finished.

Originally Posted by BronLe

That line was bc they gave out bands a couple hours ago...

That line was bc they gave out bands a couple hours ago...

Yea the line was for the wrist bands. 
They basically made it a scavenger hunt.

They tweeted a clue that they would be at a grocery store across the street from the mall. Thing is theres two grocery stores!!

@$%$ niketown and the way they handle this. 

People could seriously get hurt, and all for a dam shoe..which all who were fortunate to buy a pair only wanted to sell

They tweeted a clue that they would be at a grocery store across the street from the mall. Thing is theres two grocery stores!!

People could seriously get hurt, and all for a dam shoe..which all who were fortunate to buy a pair only wanted to sell

Originally Posted by raw120

notorious - can you get a raffle ticket tomorrow at 8 or is it a wrap?

sorry, doing homework lol
its a wrap

no more tickets

did a raffle

I dont know how it ended tho

Originally Posted by raw120

notorious - can you get a raffle ticket tomorrow at 8 or is it a wrap?

sorry, doing homework lol
its a wrap

no more tickets

did a raffle

I dont know how it ended tho

@megatronjr on twitter said one of his friends is in the ICU, because he was hit by a car....trying to make it across the street
frown.gif

@megatronjr on twitter said one of his friends is in the ICU, because he was hit by a car....trying to make it across the street
frown.gif

They give out wristbands. They had people wait around and then tweeted them to go to a whole foods market in a underground parking lot.
they give out tickets for Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots

Had a female friend of mine attempt to grab a wristband, not sure how she made out

im sure she didn't get one

she said the line was long

you were allowed to wait, outside, or around the mall

so they made people go on a hunt and get clues thru twitter

Nike is really dropping the ball with these

They give out wristbands. They had people wait around and then tweeted them to go to a whole foods market in a underground parking lot.
they give out tickets for Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots

Had a female friend of mine attempt to grab a wristband, not sure how she made out

im sure she didn't get one

she said the line was long

you were allowed to wait, outside, or around the mall

so they made people go on a hunt and get clues thru twitter

Nike is really dropping the ball with these

Back
Top Bottom