OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

who in nyc goin 2 get a wristband 2morrow ?
They're givin out wristbands tomorrow?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Ala Moana Hawaii HoH update, it's looking more like a Wednesday or Thursday drop according to an employee that I spoke to on the phone... Smh... I have to work...
Funny. I was there yesterday and asked about the possible tuesday or wednesday release, and the guy told me they may not get them till the following week? Looks like we're on the same boat, will be at work also. And that info on the Nerfs that was posted 
mad.gif
. Guess they wont make it here to the island

Yea... They either are shady or don't have a clue over there... Or both! Nobody can give concrete info at all... Smh

Btw, I just called... Lady said they ain't getting them... ###? But they are getting the Blake's... Smh...

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Ala Moana Hawaii HoH update, it's looking more like a Wednesday or Thursday drop according to an employee that I spoke to on the phone... Smh... I have to work...
Funny. I was there yesterday and asked about the possible tuesday or wednesday release, and the guy told me they may not get them till the following week? Looks like we're on the same boat, will be at work also. And that info on the Nerfs that was posted 
mad.gif
. Guess they wont make it here to the island

Yea... They either are shady or don't have a clue over there... Or both! Nobody can give concrete info at all... Smh

Btw, I just called... Lady said they ain't getting them... ###? But they are getting the Blake's... Smh...

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Us Hawaii guys just gotta wait n see, and keep checking!

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

Haha... Been doing that the last 2 weeks...

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif

lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Line got so crazy at niketown NY, they doing a raffle

Are they doing a raffle for the China's too?  Do we still need to try and get a wristband tomorrow?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Line got so crazy at niketown NY, they doing a raffle

Are they doing a raffle for the China's too?  Do we still need to try and get a wristband tomorrow?

no wristbands, i believe straight raffle
its for all release date shoes Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots
calling names at 8am I believe

no wristbands, i believe straight raffle
its for all release date shoes Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots
calling names at 8am I believe

Back
Top Bottom