OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

let me tell you, finding a size 12 is no easy task. i really wish i had a size or two smaller feet. i cant even imagine what its like for the guys who wear a 14 or 15.

though I did just find myself a good price for a size 12 pair. pics to follow if it goes through

Last edited:
320 is the highest I coulda sold them for, but i settled for 290 shipped. 

12+ is 
roll.gif

I just sold a pair of usa 11.5 for 240

I have a pair of n7 white sz9 looking for a trade perhaps? 

$180 for a Galaxy IV? I say very slim chance that is real.

The easiest way to spot a fake is the KD on the heel needs to be stitched, not plastic.

sorry guys..i meant XMAS. I was thinking XMAS but typed ASGs lol :x  

thats a pretty good price. there are fakes of those out there as well though, post some pics here before you buy em and we can help. personally, i think the xmas pair might be the best of the KD IVs. its the only pair i own and i love them. theyre so simple yet so dope. and since its just a black sole, you dont have to worry about it getting dirty or yellowed. awesome shoe

though I did just find myself a good price for a size 12 pair. pics to follow if it goes through

seller flaked, no luck here. :smh: i literally paid him and then dude was like got a local offer, let me see about him. so i guess he sold the shoes to that guy. no honor amongst thieves.

seller flaked, no luck here.
mean.gif
i literally paid him and then dude was like got a local offer, let me see about him. so i guess he sold the shoes to that guy. no honor amongst thieves.
Its either that or he didnt get what he wanted for them.

Its either that or he didnt get what he wanted for them.

nah, he literally told me that's what was going on. course he also said, and i quote "of course if you send the money first, it'll be yours." so i'm not quite sure i can trust his word at this point

Bought a ds pair of aways in a 13 for 90 on ebay. Open the box and theyre both size 12. If anyone wants these for what I paid plus 10 to ship PM me. Sorry if this isnt allowed, just trying to help someone out on an old thread

Back
Top Bottom